Church x Reader BDSM

Julia: Fuck this *turns invisible*
Me: :3

~

He playfully played with your nipples. As they were soon becomeibg hard. His teeth giving you hickies. His bites were hurt and pleaure. His hand went to your area. Where the dildo was vibrating greatly. He was pusing it more into you. Your moans were muffled by the gag ball. Drool was coming down from your mouth. You were blinded by the blindfold. You could feel it go further. By this rate, your area was dripping.

He reached for something. It was going around the back of your neck. It was cold and in chains. But you felt a sharp pain. It was clasping your nipples. Making them hard as always.

As he was done with that. He pushed you off. You were on your hands an knees. He went on his knees. He squeezed your buttocks hard. Then he spread them and licked his fingers. You then felt three wet fingers in your anus. You were moaning and arching your back. As he kept going, and even turning the vibrater higher. He squirming around your anus. Curling and thrusting them. As the dildo, was going heavy. You xpuld feel yourself going closer. Yes, that feeling when you finally let sonething go. Church seemed to notice and slapped you. That sharp shound was heard. The pain of the hand slapping ypu at full force. You just wanted to be fucked right now. You could the feel the cheeks getting hot. As he slapped the other one.

"Pl... ple... pleasthe..." "What?" As pushed the didldo further. You arched your back. It pulled on your nipples. "Pleasthe... fuk meee." You moaned through the gag ball. He smirked and deciced to do it. So he stopped and dragged you to him.

You felt hus heat on the hole. He the tnrustes into you. It was without warning! But you were already used to pain. He thusted into you really hard. You can feel him pressing in your insides. "Fuck... you're tight..." He moaned, hoing so fast. H grabbed your waist and wen harder. "Anal... really is... fuck!" He cummed and it was a powrrful force. It hit your special spot. The hot, creamy liquid hit it.

He pulled it out. "Turn around. You did, you felt something on your lips. It was hot and smooth. You mouth was forcefully opened. He then stuck it in there. You gasped and gagged on his cock. He pulled on your hair. He went deeper and deeper. Until you felt the hairs on your nose. You could feel the thick and big that was in your mouth. He then pulled back and slammed you again. He thrusted into you throat for a while. He was so big, he was hittig your throat really hard. Your brain was mush by niw. All you could do was moan. He was throbbing in your mouth. You then decided to suck on him. To do so, you held his hips. Then, began moving your head. You sucked him off for a while. Until he cummed, he creamed pie your mouth. You drank it all and licked off the rest.

He then pushed you in your back. Your nipple claps came off, leaving the hardened buds free. But, he seperated your legs. He then looke at the vibrating dildo that was still. He pulled it and it was wet. "You bitch, you cummed already. Let's see if you can cum again. But don't think it will slow." He said menacing, as he took of the blindfold. Your eyrs were filled with lust and pleasure. He smirked in pride as he stretche your hole. It was wet and a bit wide.

He the procceded ram it in you. You body arched up and responded. Your muscles tightened around him. As he abused your used hole. Back and forth it was going. Thanks to your tongue it went in easy. You coyld feel his wet, thick, and well suited cock. He hit your G-Spot hard. "Church! More..." He then went overboard and dlammed you to insanity. There, you felt him going pass it. It felt like he was going to your stomach. "Fuck! Church..." You cummed amd he cummed in you. You felt it fill you and some dripping out.

He pulled it put, watching the cum mix. He was panting, bht had some strength. He carried you to the bed. He placed your head on his lap. (Pillow Lap!)

~
:3