Maine X Male Reader: Christmas

Yes... oh yes

~

You were on the bed. With the sexy Santa suit that Maine had bought you. He wanted.to have sex with you for a long time. Which was happening. But that meant, you weren't going walk for a few days.

He took off his pants. Revealing his not hard, but a big dick. "Oh God." You went on your kness. You looked at it.

Then, slowly licking the head. As you lick the slit. He groans, putting a hand on your head. You then swirl around the head. Making it covered in slivia/drool. One you felt it was done. You then attempted to swallow him. But only one thrids of it, because he was so big. You just decided to juat suck him off already. But he was too horny. His animal sense was kickibg in. He grabbed your hair and forced you to swallow all of him. You eyes widened as you lost breath, choked on him, and was litterally feeling him in your throat. He then brutally thrusted into you. As he bobbed your head onto his cock. You moaned and choked on it. As your mouth was another pussy to him. He moaned and groaned from your really tight mouth. His cock was pulsing in your mouth. Feeling the veins and skin on your tongue. Your eyes became pale, as he kept on thrusting into your mouth. "His cock... I can't any more." He cummed in your mouth. When Maine looked at that slutty face. He decided it was perfect to cum. So got out, jacked off close to your face and dumped his load on you. The huge gush of cum went onto your face. Your opened-mouth got plenty of cum. As dripped from your chin to your chest. When he was done, you got all his cum into your mouth. The way how you did it was such a big turn on for him. You sucked it off your fingers, the slurping noises, and even your cute face.

He threw you on the bed and ripped apart your pants. He saw your dick spring out. Your little hole aching. His dic was already spurting out a rivit of cum. He lifted up your legs back. Spreading your ass to fully reval the hole. He rubbed your thighs up and down. Your dick was going hard.

He had enough and plumited into your hole. You screamed as he broke you. You arched your body back, as your eyes rolled to the back. He was spreading your insides so wide for his dick. You didn't even realise he hit your prosate and cummed because of it. He then went back, only half was in. Before doing it again, brutally thrusting into you. "I can't... he's turning... me into a woman.... my male parts..." As he thrusted into you with high speed. Making sure he was making you go into a slut. "Cum....cum... Maine... Maaaiinne...." You moaned, as the spund of wet slapping can br heard. "Make me.... make me... a woman... MMMaaaiiinnnee!!!" You moaned, at one final thrust. He prieced through the prosate and hit what felt like the stomach. "I LOVE YOU!!!" You screamed, as he cummed into you. Filling you up like a cream donut. (*insert lenny face) You cummed too. When he was done, he pulled out and a gush of cum spilled out of you.

"Sorry." "Meerrryy Ch-Christmas...."

~
Julia:..........