Rebels X Reader: Valentines

"I wanna go first!" "No me!" "You losers can't stand a women's vigina." "C'mon guys." Matthews, Palamo, Bitters, and Smith were fighting over you. You were in a tank-top, shorts, and black long socks. Don't ask why they wanted to have sex with you. But they were fighting over you. "Hey guys..." You said, they all looked at you. "Why don't you all share?" You said, but boy, did you regret it. They all nodded, and grabbed you. They took off all your clothes, except your socks.

Smith was behind you, and Bitters was in front of you. Matthews was at your mouth, holding your head. While Palomo, was playing your breasts. The three had postioned themselves at your holes. "You ready?" Smith asked, you nodded yes.

Then they slammed themselves in you. You screamed, but was muffled by Matthews. They literally filled you. They thrusted into your small holes. Your holes were strenching out. Matthews was thrusting in your mouth. While at the same time, you sicked on him. Smith was thrusting into you, not fast but hard. While Bitters was just thrusting you on full speed and pounding into. Palomo was now licking your clit, while masturbating. They all moaned, and grunted. They made sure you getting wet and horny. Which was working, and you wanted more. You were tighter and tighter, making Smith and Bitters break you. Bu this time, you had lost it. "Ah... I'm..." Matthews said. They all nodded, and you all cummed together. Their cum was in your body.

You fell and even twitched a little. They all went to you, and then cuddle with you.