Yandere Donut X Reader

You jumped around as you had a bullets in your armor. "On my goodness (Y/N)." "Donut, thank god. Help me out!" "Ok ok Miss. Jumpy Pants." He said.

As every peice if armor was going off. He saw your body underneath. Every part was perfect. Until, when you took off the helmet. Your whole body was shining. He looked at you with amazement. "Thank God! Fucking Grif had to put bullets in suit." You said, as you picked up your stuff. You then headed into the base, with Donut looking at you so suprised.

"Ah! Fuck! Help Simmons!" Grif screamed, as rolled over on the ground. You were trying so hard not to laugh. But this was too funny to ingore. "That's what the bastard gets." "Wow, what's up with him?" "Oh~ just someoone put something in his armor." "Really? Wow, who would do such a thing?" He said all dramatic, which I gave him a high five.

It had been months since he seen that perfect body. Everyday, he would try to make you take off that armor. But you wouldn't, since it was war time. So you made sure to never take it off in case of a dire sitaution. But he couldn't take it. The dreams he had of you with no armor was driving him crazy. Some of them, were far beyond touching your body.

When it was a day off. It finally came, and that's when the armors came off. He gave you all his attention. Because of that beautiful body you had. You saw his body, he had a very nice one. Through out the whole day, you guys only talked each other. Each time you talked, it was like getting closer.

When you guys headed to your room. He now decided to make a move on you. When you guys entered, he kissed you. This caught you off guard. You fell on your bed. But you pushed him off. "Donut...." You looked him straight into the eyes. "I'm sorry, but I feel don't the same way." You said. His face went into despair and insanity. All this time, you never had the same feeling as he did. He had flashbacks of all the happy memories he had with you. The smile, smell, and weak spots he knew in your body.

He smiled at you and walked towards you. That was creeping you out. You started to feel your heart beat. "Donut...." He didn't say, but smile. "Buddy..." Your voice squeked, as fear filled you.

He then pushed you on the bed. Holding you down, with your wrists over your head. He still had that smiling look. "No.... please...." You cried, as he leaned on your shoulder. Then, you felt a sharp and painful at your neck. You screamed, as the pain grew stronger. You felt something drip down. You stopped, your eyes were dead and you were a doll.

He stopped and licked your wound and blood. He kissed you and you tasted your own blood. He then took out a knife anf ripped apart you entire clothes. You were naked, you were so afraid.

"I'll get this done, don't worry." He said, and lifted up your legs. You cried and closed your eyes. As you felt the hole open wide. As something went in. Tears had fallen, as you breathed hard. He gently thrusted in you. You could feel his dick moving. It wasn't big yet. He was mad, because he wanted you to moan or cry. So he held your thighs and decided to just fuck it. So he now started to go fast. You were blushing and squirming. As he just thrusted in you. He felt your muscles starting to go tight. So he then, slammed himself on you. Your body bounced as it was being thrusted. You could feel his dick getting big. As it was going bug. He licked your nipples and sucked on them. "Ah...." You tighter, and he smiled. So he pounded into you. Your insides were getting tighter. As he was tearing them. You moaned out his him and drooled. "Please tell me.... ngh... who do you need?" He begged, as he went faster and faster. You couldn't speak but just moan. He was getting pissed and squeezed yout breasts hard until tears came out. "Answer me!!!" "Ah! Ngh.... you... you Dount..." You smiled, as you hugged him. He cried, as he went faster to your womb. Feeling that tightness overwhelm him. He cried as he lost it. Your eyes were so dead. As he cummed into you. As well as you cummed on him.

You fell, he looked at you tired body. He then have you hickies. As you smiled, and cried.