Sharkface X Male Reader: Christmas

Being the bitch sucked. Sure I was really smart. But even that smartness can't help kick ass. But, luck was on my side. I knew everyway to avoid sick freaks. Just have to wait at perfect times.

But those freaks are none as scary as Sharkface. My "roommate", who is batshit insane. That guy is the nightmares. Literally, half of his face is brunt. So I went on his goodside, being his bitch.

I decided to take a shower. Really late though, because "Don't drop the soap!" I just wanted to be safe. I entered the really quiet bathroom. I entered the stall and turned on the water. I then start to cleam myself.

After I finished getting the soap off my hair. I hear the door open. I felt fear go into my heart. As I heard the footsteps coming to me. "Open up." I immediately do it in fear, not caring if the water was running. I see him, he gives me lustful eyes. "You honestly thought I wouldn't notice?" "No." I responded with a shaky voice.

In which case, I drop the soap. I gulp in fear. "Pick it up." He says, of course I do it, knowing what will happen.

As soon as I bend down. My waists are grabbed and pulled to him. His grip was strong. I felt his big dick poking. I was unaware that he was naked. Probulary because my fear took over me.

But, as he grabs me. I go on my hands. But without warning, he pluges into me. I cry as I feel him. But this time, it was more harder than usual. I moan and squeal, as he fucked me. Feeling the think and muscle of his cock. I cry, as he pounds into me. The warm water, adding to sex. I can feel pleasure go all over me. I use my hand to jack myself off. Only to be grabbed and placed behind me. "Shar... I can't..." He then bit my neck. Drawing out blood, as I moaned. Feeling tears come down once more.

It felt like such a long time. His huge cock just ramming into me. Even hitting at some sweet spots of mine. However, half of body my was on the ground. While the small half was him fucking it. I was going to my limit. I wasn't going to hold it. So I cummed, all over the floor. I panted hard, but that didn't stop. But he soon grew tired and cummed into me.

His large cum ever so filled me. As I felt that warm, gushing filling in me. He then pulled out and lifted me up. His lips going as near my ear as possible, I could hear him breathing. "I hope you prepare your jaw." That made me shiver, even though though the warm water was still on.

Then, he left. Which left me probulary in trouble with the security guys.