Sister X Male Reader: Christmas

"C'mon you big dummy, let's go to your room." "But I'm not tired." "It's night." "Is Santa coming?!" "Not until your asleep." She whined, as you carried her to her room.

You got to her room, and laid her in bed. "You know my brother respects you?" "Yeah, he's my friend." "And do you know I love you?" "As a friend." "But more than friends!" She shouted getting up on her knees. "I truly love you, because you're not like the other boys I've slept with. Plus, you're super nice." You smiled, and patted her head. "Thank you, but if you excuse me I have to-"

She pulled down your pants and boxers. "Ahhh, what are you-" She started to suck you. She swirled her tongue around your whole length. She was doing these moans that sent you vibrations. "Sis, we to have to stop or." You cummed on her face, and you panicked.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Here I'll clean it up!" You took off your shirt and wiped it off. She laughed at you, and smiled. "See, that's what I love about you. You're so kind, sweet, and caring towards me. You're truly not like every guy." She said, hugging you with her face next to your penis. "Y-Yeah, I'm happy to be there for you." You hugging her, even though she mighy be crazy. You still cared for her. She grabbed you and threw you on her bed.

You laid back, and saw her stripping. You needed to leave, because you didn't want to get in trouble by Grif. But she stopped when she was on you. "Are you ready?" "N-No?" "Good." Then ram herself on you.

You moaned, and clenched on the sheets. You were now feeling a vagina. It was hot and tight... and slimy. "Ah! You so feel good. Ah!" She was moaning in pure pleasure. You were staring at her huge breasts. But looked away, not even thinking thinking twice. "You got harder. Oh. Let's see if you can get harder." She grabbed your hands and placed them on her breasts. "Ah!" You screamed, as you came in contact. She was holding your hands and made you sqeeze them. They were soft, and big. You just kept on sqeezing them. Finally you came, as you moaned and she moaned too. She fell on you and snuggling in you.

You put the blanket over you two. Then she was starting to fall asleep. While you were panicking on your head. "I'm so dead."