North X Reader

Another gift for my girl! ISHIPFORDAYS

~

You were held down by North. As his hand were holding up your wrists over your head. He attacked your neck, giving you little hickies. You felt a bite of pain, but pleasure. As he bit around your neck, collarbone, and breasts.

He then took of your clothes. Especiall your underwear, as he stuck out his tongue and licked your clit. He did fast and longs licks all over your vagina. You were moaning and drooling. As you felt his tongue give you harsh stokes. Almost like he was licking a ice cream. "North.... I'm gonna...." You cummed in his mouth. You could his gulps as he drank it. "So good sweetheart.... now.... let's do something really fun~"

He grabbed your thighs and pulled you close to him. He then took off his pants. Showing his prized friend to you. You blushed, but soon saw that he was gonna put it in you. He gently rubbed and poked you. Until you were ready. He then went in, you winced in pain. But he stopped until you were calm. When you were, he slowly and carefully went in you. You could feel his dick, spreading and breaking your insides. Going so further and wider. You honestly lost it and begged for more. As he then started to move in. He went in a fast pace. Moving your body up and down on length, as you moaned and begged for more. You could feel him just pounding in you. "North.... I can... oh God... I can feel you..." You moaned, as he went faster. "North.... North... North...." You moaned, as he did the same thing. When you hit your G-Spot. You cummed all over his dick. He followed after, filling you up.

He kisses you. "Happy Birthday."

~
I would to thank her for being my best friend on Wattpad. Happy Birthday ISHIPFORDAYS