Locus X Reader: Kitty

Setting: Season 11+12
~
"Pvt. (L/N), I'm assigning you with Locus to get our heros before the Rebels do." General Doyle told you. "Yessir." You said, following his men to retrieve the heros.

In Your Head

Again?! Christ, why can't I be in a other team. It's not like I hate him. But I hate it when he gives me names like "little girl" or "bunny". But worst of all, "kitty." He would say it when were alone or when I would train by myself. But the worst parts, was when you harass you. Like slap your butt, or stare at your chest. But was the worst, was when he would give you hickeys after you talk to a guy.

Reality

But what's worse, is that you're sitting next to him. You gave him glances, but ignored him. Until...

"Locus!" You shouted, he was  rubbing your thigh. It was the area that was not covered in armor. So it made sense where he would rub me.. (A/N: I actually looked at the armors.) "Locus, what are you doing?" You screamed, he then started to pressure it. "Keep quiet, or else everyone's going to hear, bunny." It was true, there were soldiers in a ship.

"Locus, you better give a explanation." You said, moaning a little, he chuckled. But it quickly turned dark. "I saw you talking to three guys yesterday." Crap. "I didn't like it. Not. One. Bit. You should be relieved that none of them are dead." "So what's your point?" "My point is, you belong to me. That you're mine only. So no man is allowed to talk to you or even make a move on you. Got it? Because you still owe me your life after I saved you on that battlefield." He said, still not letting go. "My little kitty." He whispered in your ear seductively.

You chuckled. "You think I owe you? Because it feels like you owe me." His gripped lessened. "You know whenever you're gone, Doyle asks where you are? Well, let's say I've been covering for you. Making excuses so he wouldn't have to deal with you. In fact, he thinks we're friends at this point. So check yourself, before you rekt yourself." You said, laughing quietly. He let go of your thigh. "Tch. Touche."

After The Battle

"You didn't have to knock him out." You said, he just grunted. You got out a box of smokes. You pulled out and put it in your mouth. Just when you were about to lit it. Locus grabbed your smokes and lighter. You grunted, playing with the unlit smoke. When you guys made it back. You got up, and went to your room.

Training Room

You were doing gun shooting running. Hitting your targets with pure shooting skills. It was truly amazing and you were pround of it. After the buzzer sounded, it counted the targets. So far 17/20, you still needed to go fast. You took a breath, and chuckled. "Better luck next time."

You got out with a towel over your shoulder. You drank some cold water. You sweated a lot, you can tell by the tank-top. When you were walking out of the training room. You felt something cover your mouth with a cloth. Then started to go to sleep.

You woke up... in a room. "Wha...?" "Good morning, bunny." You looked to your side and saw Locus. But he was only in a black and green stripe tank-top and no pants or boxers. He was smirking at you. You turned away. "Where are you looking at? My face is right here." He grabbed your head and made you look at him. He saw your mad face, only. "Don't give me that look kitty. You're too pretty for that." "If by pretty, you mean by tieing me up naked." You said pissed, still being held by his hand. He chuckled and forcefully kissed you. He dived his tongue into your month. He was licking every part of it. the sounds of sliava was the only thing heard in room.

His hand went down your area, that was wet. He started rubbing your clit. You moaned, you wanted to close your legs, but couldn't because Locus separated them by a rope.

He pulled away, with a trail of sliava between you and Locus. He then went between your breasts. He grabbed one nipple on in his mouth and sucked it. You gasped but did not moan. You didn't want to give him what he wanted. He kept on sucking, but he was going hard. You weren't moaning, but you were getting wet. He started to notice you were getting wet.

So he stopped sucking, and kissed down your stomach. You felt butterflies when he did that. He reached your area, you were sweating. "Please... don't..." He inserted two fingers in you. "Ngh!" You clenched your teeth together, and tried not to moan. But instead you breathed heavy, and tried to fight it. Clearly, he wasn't impressed, so he added a third finger. "Ah!" You busted, as you arched your back. "Why... are you doing this? Ah!" He started licking your clit. "Because when I saw you without your armor for the first time. I immediately needed you to be mine, kitty. Your looks, you're voice, your personality even... they were all beautiful on you. That's why I can't stand it when you talk to men. But also, that's why I saved you... kitty." He told you, as he kept licking your clit. You were squirming and whining. "Don't hold it kitty." He said. As he thrusted into your hole faster. You were panting hard, and finally started to moan. That's what Locus wanted to hear. He smirked, and then stopped. "Huh? What the fuck? Locus?" You said pissed off, of what he did.

Locus chuckled, and positioned himself. He did a few pokes, until he finally thrusted into you. "Ugh... ah!" You moaned, as he started to move. "My God, you're so tight. Sorry, if you're a virgin, kitten. But I couldn't help it. Oh, you feel so good, kitty." He grunted, as he thrusted into you hole so good. You started moaning out loud. You wished you could touch him. "Locus... please... I wanna... touch you." You begged, as he smiled. He untied them and you immediately clenched his back. "Ah... Locus." You moaned, Locus loved the way you moaned his name. So much, he went faster. Until you moaned loudly, when he hit your G-spot. "Oh Chirst... I think I'm going to cum kitty." He moaned. Now you were being turmed on by that name. "Ah... me too." You said. You two were at the edge. Your head was turned to the side. Locus had only one open and the closed. You were now breathing hard, already wanting to cum. Finally, you couldn't take it. You arched your back, and moaned out. As it covered Locus's length. "(Y/N)! Fuck!" He shot his cum into you. Filling you up with his pile of cum.

He untied your feet. Just when you were done. He flipped you, on you're hands and knees. He raised your rear up in the air. "Huh?... Locus?" "Ready for round 2, kitty?"

You moaned as he squeezed both ass cheeks. "But... but I just came." "Kitty, I'm not even done yet." Then thrusted into to you again. "I think you're even more tighter from behind, kitty." As he already thrusted you hard. You were clutching on the bed, moaning. As he pounded himself on into you. Grunting at the pleasure he was doing. He hands slithered everywhere on your body. "You're skin is so soft... like a kitten's fur." He told you in your ear. "You're... as heartless as a wolf.... but playful in the inside." You told him though your moans. That's when he lost it, and started ramming into you. You moaned in ecstasy, and pain. Unable to cum, you just wanted until he was done. Finally, he cummed, screaming out your name. "(Y/N)!"

Days Later

"I'm sorry, you had to be with me. A wolf like you said." You wrapped your arms around his waist. "It doesn't matter, I'll always be with you."
~
*bows down* Forgive me, if I did this bad. T-T