Yandere Doyle x Reader

You choked on it as you sucked on him. He gently stroked your hair. You were making such delicous moans. Hearing the wet and sucking sounds from you. Just that made him cum. You swallowed like a baby.

"Darling, can you-" "Of course sir." You took off the skirt. You didn't even think twice. You took it off and then sat on his desk. He grabbed your thighs and and thrusted into you.

This was for your brother. He was shot in the waist. Meaning that he couldn't fight with that wound. But due to the fact that were so many injured. It was going to be impossible for him. You were close to Doyle. So you thought he could since he was kind and smart. But was in return, you'll be his "one hope." Your brother was now healed. But you were now a trophy to Doyle.

He slowly thrusted into you. He was taking his time. As your face was red and adorable. You felt him move in you. His plusing dick was heating up your insides. You bit your finger in order to calm you. But he was going fast. You were moaning each time he was thrusting in. Feeling him going closer to the G-Spot. You finally moaned as load as you want as he hit it. You tightened around him. "Darling I think...." He cummed.

You went outside and headed for the cars. "Sis...." "Huh? Oh bro, what is it?" "Have you been fine?" "Yeah, why?" "Because you and Doyle seem very close.... hm?" "Oh, well, you see..." He was called by Doyle. "See ya sis." He said, while Doyle smiled sweetly.