Jenson X Reader: Christmas

She laid on the bed with just her underwear and long red sock with gaterbelts. You licked your lips. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your present is worth it." You said, as she blushed and embraced for what was to come.

You got on top. You kissed her, luckily her braces were off for tonight. So you guys kissed. As you guys kissed, you wanted to be in her mouth. So you squeezed her breasts. She jolted and you took this oppertunity. You drove your tongue in there. Licking and tasting her mouth. As she moaned and drooled. You then swirled your tongue around hers. As she moaned, you massaged her breasts.

You touched those soft mounds. Pinching her nipples, making them into buds. After a while of mouth fucking, you pulled back for air. You two panted, but she still moaned. "Lay down." You told her, and she did. She blushed in embarrassment. As you spread her legs apart. You could see the area being blocked. So you took it off and got wet by looking at it. "S-Stop looking at it and just do it." "Y-Yeah, okay. But just so you know, I will not control myself." You said, going to her area and looking at it up close.

You breathed hard and touched her clit. It was just sticking out and wet. She moaned as you moved it and circled it. You then put two fingers between her folds. You found it and just sticked it in there. She screamed and cried. You stopped and waited. She was calming down. So you continued slowly, it was wet and tight. You could feel the muscles. Just tightening around you, as you just thrusted into her. She moaned, as you sucked on her clit. Feeling the wet and sensitive bud on your tongue. She moaned and pulled on your hair. Thrusting onto your fingers. "(Y/N)... I can't..." "It's okay... you can cum on my fingers... of you say my name..." She cursed at you. "(Y/N)..." "Hm?" "....(Y/N)...." "I can't hear you~" You went deeper. "Ngh... (Y/N)!" She screamed, as you immedaitely hit he G-Spot and she moaned.

Her fluid were on your fingers. You waites until she was done. When she was, you pulled out. Licking all of her fluids. When you were licking them. She got up and jumped. Shd grabbed your fingers and licked them.

"Well... this is interesting..."