Yandere Doc. Grey X Male Reader

"Sweetheart, where are you?" Your legs, they were shaking. You wanted to move, but couldn't. You were just trapped in that spot. Hoping she would just go away. Then, she started to sing some opera song. This was your chance, so you carefully crawled.

When you got there, you queitly walked. Trying not to make any noise. Until, you stepped on something and a burst of gas, filled the area around you. You immedietly cover your mouth. You try to get away, but ultimately, got shot.

Minutes Later

Your eyes were blank and empty. As she licked your dick with care. She licked your veins, skin, and the head. For a first-timer, she was really good. She licked everypart that was on you. Then, she gripped on it and stroked it. She used two hands and mived up and down. Feeling her hands giving you a handjob. She was going all out. Going super fast, seeing your precum dripping out.  Exicted, she went twice as fast. "Ngh..." She saw you were getting bigger. She was getting and drooling. As you were going to cum. She could feel it being heated up. As felt you pulsing and getting close. She was getting so wet. It was making good sounds. But you cummed, all over her breatsts and face. She took up all the cum into her mouth.

After that, she started to get on your dick. You just moaned as she grinded on you. She looked at yout blank eyes. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel really better." She said, as she slowly sank in. Feeling you take her flower.

As you invaded it, going into her insides. She moaned, as you went deep. Feeling her get tighter as she sank down more. She drooled when you hit her G-Spot. Finally, you were almost at her womb. "You... you took up... the whole space.... well okay." She smiled, as she went up and down. Riding on you with care. Your eyes moved to her thrusting. You could see the wetness and clenching your dick. You can also feel her womb. She was really desprate. So she just went faster. Moaning and panting at every thrust. While you moaned, emotionless and empty. Then, you finally cummed inside her. She stopped and let the cum flow in her. "Hah.... I'm.... !" She cummed.

"I... I can't wait for out promise. Of our child."