Grif X Male Reader: Christmas

"Okay, I'm ready." You said, when everyone was in bed. You quietly walked to the Christmas tree. Putting presents under the tree. Being extra, you also put stuff in the stockings. So when you were done. You decided to take a bite if a cookie. You went to the plate But soon, realized that the cookies were gone, as well as the milk. "Grif." You then headed.for your room.

When you almost got to your room. You felt someone bump into you. "Hey, Simmons!" "Sh!" You covered his lips. You guys were silent, then removed your finger from his lips. "What are you doing up this late (Y/N)?" "Giving presents, now shut your mouth or else I'll tell everyone you ate the cookies." "You wouldn't...." "I would." "Heh, oh yeah, well luckly, I think that would be turned around." He said, and lit up a picture of you getting the costume. You were shocked, then realized you had no choice. He was an honest bastard. "What present do you have in mind?"

Grif's Room

This was so unfair, and yet, you had to. Grif was playing with your nipples. You were red and bashful. As he rubbed and tweaked them. He was so skilled too. He then rubbed his knee on your balls. He pressed on them, which made you spread your legs. He then went extreme and tugged on your nipples. You could feel them being pressed and pulled.

"Okay... you can stop....." He wasn't. "Oi... ah!" I was on his bed. With my front body on the bed. Then, my ass in the air. "Oi!" I feel my pants taken off and my boxers thrown away. "Hey.... Grif.... ah...." I feel him squeeze my ass. Feeling it soft and plump of your ass. This was turning on. So he took off his and postioned himself.

"Mmm...." You can't help but shake. All because you were the present he wanted. Honestly, you never expected it to be that. You thoughr it was a joke. Until now, as he postioned himself. He then went in you. You screamed in pain, but he went slow and careful. After awhile, you were starting calm down. "(Y/N), you're so soft...." He moans, before going fast, you moaned at hus thrust. He was being gentle with you. You could feel him grind and hit your insides. You were moaning now, saying his name over and over. But when you said his real name. "Dexter..." He now started pounding you. You moaned his real name servel times. Which only made him go really fast. You held on the blanket and cummed on his bed. But he soon cummed in you. You could feel his hot and liquidly cum flowing in you.

Once he was done, he put you down. "Merry Christmas Santa." "You too Dextor Grif."