Kimball X Male Reader

Requested by gunnarman2k

~

"Kimball, are you ready?" "Yes. We should be able to attack their base." She said, as she singled for us to go. I made sure that they were distracted. I woule single Bitters to go. Then I would follow him to be sure he was safe.

"Bitters, we near?" "Yeah." "Okay, throw them." He throws the sleeping bombs. Smoke comes out and the soldiers go to sleep. We then continue on.

"Hey guys." "(Y/N)!" "Are we so glad to see you." They continued to thank you two. "Yeah yeah, let's go now." You said, as you all moved on. While heading out, you noticed that they were some outside. "Bitters, you still got some bombs?" "Sure do." He gave you one. You put on the timer and threw it up. Worked like a charm. "Let's move."

When you guys were moving, a guard must've spotted you. Since they were bullets firing. "Everybody fire!" Kimball yelled, as you all started to shoot. Just as victory seemed to be on your sides. You saw one of the mercernaries aiming at Kimball! "Kimball!" You screamed, as she turned her head towards you. Not noticing the bullet coming at her. You pushed her out of the way.

Only to feel a sharp and painful sting at your chest. At the top of your heart. You fell, bleeding, as your life was flashing. You heard voices coming everywhere. "Quick retreat and somebody help him!" Kimball's voice rang, as everthing went dark and cold.

Your eyes opened, blinded by the white lights. Your eyes looked around the room. You were in the infirmary. You then tounched your body. You felt a soft, but taped cotton on your chest. "Wha... what happened?" You then recieved a flashback of the incident. "That's right. I got shot." "Indeed you did."

You turned to your right. You saw Kimball walking to you. "I'm... I'm so sorry." "No no, Vanessa, it wasn't your fault." "But..." "Look at me." She was looking at you. "It's not your fault, it would've been my fault if that guy had just shot you. Then, this army would've been done for without you." You said, as you rubbed her cheek. "Thank you (Y/N)." "No problem Vanessa."

A Month Later

"Okay, and can you breath?" You did. "Hmmm. Well, you seem to be well again Mr. (L/N). Just be sure to not to overdue yourself." The docter said, as thanked him and left.

You then went to vist Kimball. You knocked on her door. "Come in." You did, and when she turned around. She was shocked and hugged you. "Hey hey, be careful." "Sorry. I'm just happy to see you walking and talking." "Yep. I'm happy to see you too Vanessa." You said, smiling warmly. The face she missed so much.

She kissed you and jumped on you. You sat in her desk. Her legs wrapping around your waist. She deepened the kiss, and humping on your groan. You moaned when she did this. So you rubbed back in response. She moaned so cute. You pressed so hard that she feel it in her panties. She rubbed herself on you really hard. "(Y/N).... I can't.... please fuck me so hard!" She screamed, as you smirked.

You two layed on her desk. Her body on yours. You took off her pants and wet laced panties. Revealing her wet area to you. She moaned, as you rubbed two fingers on her clit, hard. As you postioned your head at the area. You slowly went into her. You stopped until she was getting used to it. It was feeling like she was. So you went deeper. Until you stopped and pulled back. Then thrusting into her again. She was tight, moist, and warm. You were faster by second. Feeling her inside grabbing you and go really warm. You can feel that wetness that was on your dick. She moaned your name several times. Begging you to fast, which you did. Hitting her G-Spot so hard that she screamed your name. You hit it a couple of timea. Until you went past it and a gone faster. She was so tight by now. That you couldn't hold and just cummed in her. She followed as she cummed.

Next Day

"So (Y/N), are you Vanessa in a relationship?" Bitters asked, as you guys watched as the soldiers were making such bad aiming. "Yep. Better get used Bitters." You said, with an evil aura