Yandere Kimball X Male Reader

"(Y/N), I need you come here." Kimball ordered, as you tensed up. "Sure. Be right back guys." You said, as you left and followed Kimball.

"You know, I've been getting a bit.... irraited." She said. You nodded, knowing what she meant. You guys entered her office. You closed the door, while she proceed to take off her clothes.

This was all for your brother. You guys were abanonded by hour parents. Forced into the war. Thankfully, you smoothly got along with Kim. But too smoothly, as she started to get a bit creepy. Soon enough, you had interest in somebody. But after that, your brother was captured. You needed some help, and luckly Kim did. But for a price.

After that, you guys successfully did it. You got back to your brother. But now, a price was to pay. So you had to lose interest to someone and be with Kimball.

She sait down, and you got on your kness. She spread her legs apart. You stick out your tongue and licked her fold. You licked it up and down. Feeling her get wet and hearing her moan. She gripped on your head. Making you taste her juices. You licked her harshly, and going over all her spots. Then, you bit her clit. She moaned and cummed in you mouth.

The rest of her cum dripped on you chin and throat. When you gulped it, she grabbed your wrists. "Sit on the desk." She ordered, as you got up. You sat down and she went on you. She playfully teased you by rubbing her folds on your dick. She smiled as she saw your dick getting hard. "What a lewd boy." She said playfully, as she went further to her hole.

When you felt her hole. You pushed it in. Making her feel your force. As the head and half of the length went in. You then thrusted back and up again. You held her waist for more control. As she kept on saying "I love you.... I love you...." Which annoyed you because you didn't lover her. You kept on thrusting into her. Breaking her spots and cumming a lot. "(Y/N).... hah.... I can't...." She moaned as she cummed. As well as you. Your thick hot cum went into her.

After that, you both regained your senses. Then put on your clothes and armor. "Come again tonight sweetheart." She said in a sweet manner. Then, you both walked out of her office.