Jenson X Male Reader X Kimball: Valentines Day

"So, what you're going to do is..." Simmons kept going on and on. But you sat right next to Benson. You got bored and decided to have some fum with her. So, your hand, went to her lower regions and you rubbed it. "Ah! (Y/N)! Staa..." You kept on doing it, she tried so hard not to moan. But lost it, and raises her hand up. "Can I go to the bathroom?" "Yes." She ran, and made sure she was out of sight.

She was standing in a hallway. Now she felt horny thanks to you. In fact, she started to touch herself there. Until you came, and saw her. "F...Finish off what you started." You walked to her and pulled her pants down.

You then proceeded to lick her clit. She moaned and grabbed your hair. You then proceeded to lick her everywhere on her vagina. She was moaning really loudly. Soon, you pulled away and she pouted. You pulled down your pants and lifted her up. You pushed her on the wall.

"I hope you're ready for this." She nodded, and braced herself. Then you thrusted yourself into her. She moaned, but you covered it with a kiss and continued thrusting. But unknown to you two, someone was hearing this. It was Kimball, and she was hearing you two have sex. The moans, panting, and sex nouse was turning her on. Soon, she started pleasuring herself. But she hid her moans. But you two were still thrusting. Jenson was almost close, and soon you two cummed. Also Kimball too. You carried her, and walked her to her room.

Few Minutes

You closed the door and headed off. "And where do you think you're going?" You looked back, and saw Kimball on wall. She gave you a smirk. "Meet me at my office." She walked away, leaving you confused.

You went to her office. You entered and saw her standing. "Come here." You went to her, and she pushed you on a chair.  You were confused even more. "Now, now..." She unzipped your pants and boxer. "I saw and heard wha you and Jenson were doing." She said, as she pulled out your cock. "So, I want it too.: she said.

As she swallowed your whole dick. You moaned, as she licked and sucked your cock. You even bucked your hips. Then she started to go faster. "Kim... I'm... ngh!" You cummed, spilling it on her face. But merely licked it up, all of it.

You grabbed her, and pulled down her pants. "I hope you're ready." You said,  as you thrusted into her. She threw her head back. You thrusted into fast. But this time, you knew you were going to cum fast. So you made sure to savor it. She was moaning really loudly. You lifted up her leg over your shoulder. For more access to your G-spot. "(Y/N).... it feels... ah!" She moaned, as you thrusted her really good. "Kimball.... together." You hugged her close to you. There you two cummed, she fell but ypu catched her. "Well, let's put you to bed." You said as you carried her to her room.