Yandere Sister X Male Reader

"Here you go sweetie." She handed you a drink. "Oh thanks a lot." "Anything for my sweet heart." She said, as you took the drink and drank it. Soon after a while, you started to get dizzy. "Ugh... Tex.. I think..." "Here here sweetie, I got-"

Your head was banging and you were cold. You couldn't move, you felt hot. You couldn't talk. "Sweetie, you're awake." You looked to the side and saw Sister's naked body. You turned your head away. But only yo be pulled back. "Hey, don't worry, it's okay to look." You nodded no. "Aw, you're so cute. That's what I like about you (Y/N). So kind, sweet, and adorable. Besides, you're what every female's dream. Besides, that's why I gotta keep you from that bitch." She said, with a grin. You shivered when her voice got deep. Giving you a cold stare. "I know about her alright. Trying to take you, thinking that I'm stupid." She growled, but looked at you with a warm face. "So that's why...."

She got on you and stared at you. "I'm gonna take you (Y/N). Because I love you too much to lose you." She said, in a happy voice. You were in fear, but what can you do? You were trapped!

She then rubbed her clit against your head. You were red as she moaned. Feeling your head being rubbed by her clit. "Don't worry, I've done this many times. But doing this on a virgin is sure special." She moaned, as she moved away. Then, you felt rub your dick. It was her feet and she rubbing you. She was being gentle and good. You were getting hard. "You're getting hard, this will do." She said in a playful manner.

She stopped and postioned herself. You could feel your head touching her hole. You shivered, as she slowly sank into you. You could feel her insides. So wet, and warm. You felt it go deeper and deeper. Until she moaned jn delight. "That spot... you hit it very well." She didn't stop, until finally she got it all in. "Usually I fake it, but for you, it was real and very good. Now, let's start." She said, as she ride on you. You could the insides moving and clenching on you. You moaned as she was doing this. It was going fast too. You could hardly feel it. She held onto tour chest and slamming herself onto your dick. She wanted it, so badly. She just wanted you all to herself. She knew this was the only way. As she went faster, you started to feel it coming. It was pulsing and heating up. "(Y/N), just cum. Don't worry." As she squeezed your balls. "Ah!" You moaned, as your cum was going into her.

She then stopped and just let it flow. You were red as a tomato. Because it was really deep. "Ah, that's right, soon enough. We'll be together forever.