Smith X Reader: Christmas

"Smith!" You shouted, he looked back. He saw you running to him. But you were holding something in your hand. It was a Christmas gift. "Here!" You pushed it to him. Then you ran away.

In Your Room

You hid under your bed. "He doesn't like it.... he doesn't like it.... he doesn't like it....." That kept on going in your head. You see, you like Smith. Since he was so handsome, strong, and a very kind guy. It's no wonder any girl would like him. But you were the only one that liked him. And since he was your crush, of course you would be panicking. That's why you hid under the bed, so you can calm down.

Flashback

You were cutting some apples, but unknown to you, you were actually cutting your fingers. You didn't notice the blood or feel the pain. Until you heard your mother. "(Y/N)!" She grabbed you and you dropped the knife. "Oh my poor girl, you must be hurting. Don't worry, mommy's got you." She hugged you to her chest, and rubbed your head to coax you. You were confused, and just started to cry. "(Y/N), you don't have to hold in the pain." She told you, as she wrapped you in bandages.

It was Highschool and you were doing the mile run. Until, on your last lap, you tripped and scrapped your knee. You were bleeding, you were going to get up. Until someone carried you in bridal style. "Don't worry everyone, I'll be the one taking her the nurse." Everyone clapped, cheered, and laughed. As he carried you to the nurse. "Y-You know, I feel fine." "Nonsense, you must feel hurt. You don't have to hold in the pain, you know." You were blushing, and your heart skipped a beat.

Flashback Ends

You opened your eyes, and yawned. "How long was I asleep?" "Oh, there you are!" You looked in front of you, and saw his feet. You were panicking, until he grabbed your feet. He dragged you out of the bed. Then carried you, and placed you on your bed.

"Huh?" "Sorry, if I scared you, but I want to say thank you and Merry Christmas." He said smiling, and you were red. "M-Merry Christmas, Smith. I'm glad you liked it." You smiled at him, and he blushed. "That's what I love, that smile..." "Huh?" "You see (Y/N), I love you, ever since when you scrapped your knee. That cute face, adorable voice, and that little body. Sure they were many girls that were beautiful. But you were the brightest and most beautiful rose. That's way, I love you." He said, you were shocked and wordless. But you felt tears coming down. "Smith..." He looked at you. "I also love you! Eversince that mile run, when you took me to the nurse. You were so kind, heroic, and handsome. But when you said told me that I don't have to hold in the pain. My mother said, when I accidentally cut my fingers. You see, I have this thing in which I don't feel physical pain. So, when you said that Ifelt my heart beat, and that hurt, for the first time. So thank you, and I love you." You said, crying.

Smith pushed you on your bed. He was leaning in on your lips. You closed your eyes and waited for his lips. Until you felt him, and you kissed back. He took off your shirt, and pants. He also took off his, clothes. He started to kiss your neck. You moaned at this, and clutching onto him. His hands went on your thighs. He got up, and slowly inserted himself in you. You moaned, and clenched on the sheets. He started to move, but he moved his body lower. So ge could feel you body, rubbing against his. You were happy because you got feel his heartbeat. "Mmmm. Smith." You moaned, as he held you close you to him. "I love you, (Y/N)!" "Me too." You moaned, as climaxed you.