Tex X Male Reader: Valentines

"C'mon please~" "But what about the Director?" "He won't know." You know how protective the Director was of Tex. She even knew, but doing this was super dangerous.

".... Okay." She smirked and sat you down. "I'll.... I'll let you be the dominant one." She said, as she took off her lower clothes. Now she was half naked. Her lower region was now exposed to you. You held her thighs, they were soft. You then leaned in, and stuck your tongue out. You separated her folds with your fingers. She felt the cold air hit her area. Until, you licked her clit. She twitched, as you licked it more. You went farther, licking her vagina. Tasting how sweet she was. She moaned, leaning forward, and pulling your hair. You massaged her ass cheeks. "Mmmmm..." You slapped her ass, and she squeaked. You inserted two fingers in her anal. "(Y/N)!" She moaned, as you thrusted them in and out, while now sucking on her. She started to buck her hips to you. She threw her head back. "(Y/N).... I'm...." But you pulled away, even your fingers.

She was pissed at you. "(Y/N)! What the fuck?!" "Bend over." "What?" "Bend... over." She did as she was told. You took off your pants and boxer. You spread her cheeks, she felt the gwat coming from you. "I hope you're ready,  because I'm not holding back." You said, she prepared herself.

You then thrusted into her. She moaned and panted, as you thrusted in slowly, for her to adjust. "Go... faster!" You started going faster. "Yes... so big..." She moaned, as held her hip, to push yourself even more. She was so hot and tight. You slapped her ass really hard that it left a mark. She moaned really loud, that you covered mouth. She had tears flowing out that went on your hand. She was muffling a lot. "(Y/N).... I'm.... going.... to... cuum." You pulled on her hair, to prevent her from cumming. "Please...." You kept on thrusting. "Please (Y/N)..." You thrusted into her harder. "Oh God.... please I'm begging to let me cum!" "Okay... but together.... ngh... I'm not far." You said, as you felt yourself on the edge. After 40 seconds of thrusting, you two blissfully cummed. You both moaned as your cums flowed out of your bodies.

She fell, panting, while you pulled out and sat. You put her o your lap. "So?" "Okay, okay, I'll forgive you." You said, as she snuggled against you.