Sister X Reader: Christmas

Flashes are going around you. As try so hard to cover yourself from it. "I hate you so much!" "Whatever. We're gonna make so much money!" "By sending in almost naked pictures!?" "I'll make your face is blurred." "Yeah, then forget!" But she wasn't listening. But who cares, somebody wanted a sexy costume Santa girl.

After what felt like an entriety. It stopped and before you can leave. She grabbed your breasts. "Mmmm.... they seem to get bigger..." "Oi...." "Jiggle jiggle jiggle..." She playfully moved them. You blushed, and tried to hold the door knob.

But she pulled you back. You two falling on the bed. But she was top of you. "Hey!" "C'mon baby, you're so supposed give me my gift." She said, as she took off the dress and ribbons. Of course, you were pinned down. As she now pulled off the bra.

She lowered her body. Putting her face against your breasts. Then grabbing them, motoring boating them. "Tch. Pervert." She then gave out a cute laugh. Until, she opened her mouth and bit on the nipple. "Oi! What are you-" But it was too late. She then sucked on it. She was almost like a baby doing it. Trailing her other hand to your underwear. After it was hard, she switched to the next one. But licked it this time. As her hand was under it.

But, you weren't having it and flipped. Now you were on the top. "How about this..."

You guys were in 69 postion. She was top and you were on bottom. You guys played with each other. As you slid up and down on her area. While she was licking the clit. But then, she now started to rub you. The pleasure was rising up. As you tried so hard not to move. But you weren't gonna lose. So you spread her folds apart. Then, licked and bit on her. She moaned, then you gave her a hard spank! She cried, as you squeezed it and inserted your tongue in her. You roughly and harashly licked her insides. Sucking and biting her. As you were punishing her. She then inserted her fingers in you. You ctied as hr finger slud in easily. Now, were thrusing into you. You both moved to each other's thrusting. Your tongue going further down. Her fingers as well. As you bothed moaned to each other. Acting like it was a game to see who would cum first. However, you knew a tongue would work. Since, you kew her most sweetest spots. Which, she was super sensitive to. While se kept on thrusting in you. You brutally just opened her hole widea dn just stuck your whole tongue in. Finally, slapping her hard, as she moaned. Her fluids going on your face.

But she was still going. But as punishment, she added in four fingers. Which doubled the pleasure. You moved and squirmed under her. As she thrusted into you. Withput care at all. But the moving only helped deepened it, as it was going deeper. Then, it hitted your G-Spot. Which caused you to cum all over hand.

After thay, you two (tried to) wash up. Then headed to bed, cudding each other to be warm. But of course Tucker recorded it and was gonna put it on the internet.