Dylan X Reader: Christmas

Dylan pushed you on the bed. Hands behind your back. You moaned, as her hand slithered on your waist. Then, you jumped when she squeazed your ass. "These are so soft... how are you so sexy?" She secudatively said, as she spread your legs.

Her finger went to the line. She pressed it an went up and down. You pressed your face on the bed. Muffling your moans, as she continued what she was doing. It was tickling and stinged a bit. She then circles around the hole. "What a cute little hole~" She moaned, as she breathed it.

Then, you can feel the slimy and long tongue of her. It was streching you and moving around. You clung on the sheets. As she went more deeper. Her other hand went to your clit and rubbed it. She started to taste your fluids. When her whole tongue was in. She moved around, pressing on the walls to make them spread.

While she was doing that, you moaned and drooled. Thinking about her, hoping she would finger-fuck you. When you were on your edge. You couldn't hold it and screamed. "Dylan!... I can't... please fuck me!" You screamed, as she was going. But now stopped, and pulled out.

She smirked and licked her lips. As she lifted up your rear and and spread your ass. She saw the opening, and immediatly full-fillled your wish.

She put her two fingers in and thrusted into you. You moaned as she gently went in and out. You moaned, and moved when she thrusted in. She gave you dirty words and thoughts of what she was doing. Which made you tighten around her more. As she violently thrusted into. Going past of what she had before. After a some streching and prying her way in. She finally hot that sweet spot. "Don't you dare cum!" She ordered, as she she hit hard. Which cause you to moan even louder. You felt the pleasure come in all over your body. As she thrusted into you with all her might. You were trying so hard not to cum. Drooling and pressing your head on the bed. You couldn't take it. Your body was aching for it. Like over flooding a beaver's dam. As you felt a knot go in your stomach. The pleasure was getting too intense. "Oh christ! Dylan... let me cum on your fingers... that are fucking me... hitting my sweet spot." You cried out of nowhere. "Alright... cum." With those words, you did.

You breathed in relief and happanies. She pulled out and let the rest leak out. "Ah... I made a mess... sorry." "Don't worry..." She went on you. "I'll clean it up... for now..." She kissed your cheek and snuggled you. "Hey..." "Hm?" "Was the camera on?"