Doc X Male Reader: Valentines

This time, you're gonna be the doing him :3

~

As Doc followed the trail of roses. You pampered up you pants. Then, carried the bucket filled with ice and strawberry champage. Jumping on the bed and posing a seducative pose. When the door was opened. His eyes met with yours.

"Happy Valentine's Day sweetie." He laughed and got on bed with. Like magic, you pulled out expensive chocolate, glass wine, and romantice comedy movie that you guys enjoy. "Shall we?" "Yes." As you guys kissed.

Few Hours

As you guys finished the movie. You two took another sip of the champage. "Hey Doc..." You slowly leaned in. Putting your body on top of his. He layed on bed, being the bottom. While you were on top.

You both stares into each other's eyes. Until you both kissed other. Maybe it was the champage or it was sexual lust of the holiday. But it became heated real quick. As you two french kissed. Well, mostly you.

But he started to take off your pants. Pulling down the underwear and pants. You pulled away and unbuckled his pants. "(Y/N)... take my whole body..." That made you smirk.

You reached out to a bottle of lube. Popped it and squirt it out on your hand. Then, went to Doc. Gently going in him with two lube fingers. You cooed him down, as you went in slowly. Feeling the juicy, warm, and really thick insides. You sucked on his dick while thrusting into him. You swirled his head with your tongue. You went more deeper with your fingers. As swallowed him, deep-throating him. Adding another finger in him. The pleasure that was surging through Doc. It was affecting him good. His brain was begging to be fuck. His insides were being mushed and thrusted at. While also feeling you deep-throating him. He was trying hard not to cum. When it felt like his fingers were going to hit his prosate.

You pulled away and got out. He was dissapointed, but soon reliezed what you were going to do. You grabbed the lube again. This time, covering your dick and his hole. He moaned and he stretched his hole for you. "My my, what a slutty doctor. It looks like you're need of care. Let me do it." You spread his legs apart. You could see his hole twitch. He was breathing hard. "Please, there's something aching in me." He begged, as you stroked your dick on his hole. "Well then, let's fix that."

As you plumeted in his hole. He moaned, as you went further. You then laid on him. As you went deeper, almost to his prostate. But stopped and pulled back. Then, thrusting back into him. The warm, wet, and very squishy sound can be felt on your dick. It felt so good to be in him. Especially his moaning that came out of his mouth. He felt you move in him. As he clutched on the blanket. He was so hot. As you kept on thursting. He kissed you. Wrapping his legs around your waist. "(Y/N)... more...." "Okay." You then hit his prostate. He moaned as you hit it. Not even pulling out the whole thing. Just thrusting into him. You felt him tighten around, which applied more speed and pounding. Which you did. He felt pleasure go in that area. As his body was tensing. He didn't want to cum yet. He wanted to cum when you did. He could feel you pulsing, as you slammed into him. You both moaned, as the you slapping in him continued. "(Y/N)... I can't... ahh... it's going to burst." "Wait... a few more..." You thrusted into him with all you got. As he started to spill a bit of pre-cum out. You kissed him, as you did. You both felt close and close to cumming. As finally, you guys did it and cummed. You cummed into Doc, as he cummed on your tummy and his.

After you guys were done. You both took a little break. Before getting one last chocolate. Putting it in your mouth, between your teeth. Then, Doc leaned it and also bit. Before you two took a bite.