Blue X Male Reader: Valentines

Quick note. I will not be including Caboose in this one. Since, people have been really sad about Caboose losing his innocence. So, just this once, I will let him be.

Julia: *strokes Caboose's hair*

~

You breathed hard, as Church rubbed your dick. He moved up and down with his fingers. Touching the skin of your little hard dick. You moaned, as he breathed on your neck. His cool breath, as he bit on it. Giving you a hicky. You felt yourself going hard. As his other hand was roaming around your nipple. Pinching and twisting it. As you moaned, trying not to drool.

"(Y/N)... look at me." You did and you were met with his lips. His soft lips overtook you. As he circled around your tip. He was using his palm to circle the head. He then pressed on the slit. It made you open your mouth. As you did, he sticked his tongue in you. While tasting you, he pulled down the skin on the head. It went cold, but that made you even more hard. Now, you were ready for it. You were aching too much.

When he stopped and pulled away. You took a quick breath. Then, grinded on him. You were so embarrassed, but worth it. As he took it as a slutty sign. He smirked and took off his pants and boxer. He was so ready.

Right when he had the right postion to slam you. Tucker just slammed the door open. The mood was almost kill. "FUCK!" Chruch screamed. Scratch that, it was killed.

"I happened to hear some sex." "Well if you hear people having sex. Then don't fucking interupt!" As they argued, you just watched. "Maybe I should just... take a break." As you were about to get up. Churh grabbed you and sat you down on his lap. "You guys are done?" "Yeah... but we agreed." "Huh?"

That's when you look in front of out. It was Tucker stripping. "Chruch-" "Yeah yeah, I know you're suprised with me sharing. But the bastard made a deal with me. Saying that he can deal with Caboose for a month. That's a fucking deal for me."

You then felt Tucker grab ypur legs and spread them apart. You shivered as he squirted out the lube on you and his dick. It was so cold and slimy. "Alright. Prepare yourself." Tucker warned you.

Both he and Chruch postioned themselves at your small hole. "Guys, it's not gonna fit." "Oh yeah?" Tucker said cocky. "Guys I'm seriaaaooouus!" You cried as they entered.

You choked and could hardly breath. They both filled you, and a move could cause them to break. "Shit...." "Damn, I didn't know that it was this tight." "Guys... don't.... go.... too rough..." You breathed out, as Church pulled on your nipples. You could feel your dick go stiff. When your breathing was going calm. They both moved upwards. You could feel yourself breaking apart. Tears were coming down as their dicks were splitting you. "Guys... guys... guys..." "Huh?" Church questioned, as jerked up, hitting a spot that made you howl. "Did you forget we had names?" "Y.... Yes... I'm sorry..." "Then tell us." As he now began thrusting, along with Tucker. It was so hard to make out words. As two men were thrusting into you with power. As you moaned and drooled on Tucker. You held onto to Tucker as he thrusted into you, but not as strong but still hard. You were drooling and your eyes were foggy. "Hey Tucker, I think we should go more since he doesn't know out names." "Okay then." You moaned, Tucker went in deep. Hitting a prostate, your eyes rolled to the back. As he power thrusted into you. Church stroked your dick as you drooled. "So... what is it?" He whispered in  your ear. You gulped and tried to talk. "Ch... Chur... Church..." "Yes... who else?" Thrusting more harder. "T.... Tu.... oh!" You moaned as Church hit that spot too. You wanted to cum, you felt your body being so hot. As the dicks went upwards into your body. Squishing and smothering your insides. But had to finish it. "Tu... Tuc... Tuc... ker... Tuck... Tucker." "Yes. Now what do you want?" Tucker asked, as he pounded in you. "Cum... cummming... cum in me..." You begged like a horny person. They then speeded up and Church stroked you more. You couldn't take it. You couldn't take the pleasure that was given. So you cummed all over Church's hand. Church put his hand on your mouth. You licked off your cum.

Surely, both of them were going at their limit. "Fuck..." "(Y/N)..." They both moaned, as they took turns mouth fucking you. Until finally, Church bursted his hot cum in you. You clung onto Tucker. But Tucker soon followed, bursting his hot cum.

After that, they pulled out. Cum flowed out of you. Church took a nap, while Tucker looked at you. Grabbing your body and putting you on your knees

~
Julia: Are they done?
Me: Not yet. Take him to watch some Disney movies