Yandere Carolina X Male Reader

I'm so excited to do this one. This one was requested many times by gunnarman2k. Sorry, if I didn't do it. I just had to finish everyone's. So let's go.

~

Setting: Chorus

~

Flashback

"Carolina!" You went to see her. Now that the Meta was gone. You ran to the cliff where she was thrown. "Damn you Tex. Carolina!" You got there, and immeditaly looked everywhere. Until, you saw her hanging. She was holding on to the handle. "Don't worry, I'll raise you up." You grabbed the line and tried to pull it up. But she was already climbing up. Once she was close, you pulled her up. You hugged her real tight. "Carolina... thank God." "(Y/N)...." "Here." You put the helmet on her. "There... don't worry Carolina. I'll be there."

Ends

She looked at you across the room. You were talking with Simmons and Grif. She didn't mind you talking with males. But with Kimball, oh that was another level. She was starting notice you and Kimball were getting close.

You were always there for her. You help find the Director and even went with her to find some bad guys. Plus, you helped her overcome her past and fears. "Don't worry Carolina, I'll be there." You did, but not in a loving way. But more like a sister way. "I won't lose you like York."

"Hey (Y/N)." "Hey Kim." She jolted as soon as she heard that name. She turned to Kim walking to you. "How have you've been doing (Y/N)?" "Good, you Kim?" "Very well." She laughed as she put a arm around your shoulder. But in a funny way. She got up and went to you. "Hey Carolina. What's up?" "Nothing much. Hey wanna hang out for a bit?" "Sure. See ya guys." You waved bye to them. With a Carolina holding your arm. "You're so naive and a good man. A woman like her would just break you."

Few Hours

"Hey (Y/N)." "Hm?" "Wht do you see me as?" "I see you as a sister." "Wht do you see in Kimball." Ypu were quiet for a moment. "I knew it." "Well, I see her as a strong and independant woman. Yes, I see her as that." "Is that so?" "Yep and-"

You fell to the ground. She had had a tazer. "I knew it. But it's okay..." She carried you over her shoulder. "You'll be mine.

Unknown

"Ugh... wha..." It was fuzzy and distorated. Your eyes were droppy. "Where..." "Calm down." "Car..." "You're tired." You tired to hold her. But something was tieing you up. "Car.." You sounded scared, as you couldn't move. You were tied to something.

You felt a pair of hands on your hand. Then hugged you between soft things. Your eyes looked up and saw Carolina. "Carolina?!?!" Your eyes to the attire. She was wearing a white two piece bikini. Now you've seen it all.

"C-Carolina." "What?" "Why... why I'm I here?" "Well, it's game I want to play." "What game?" "To see how much we can cum." "What?!?!" I... I can't..." "Don't worry. I gave you some pills to make you ready." "You mean..." "Yes. You'v done so much for me."

She then pulled your hair and kissed you. You could feel her tongue licking yours. You were getting hard now. She roughly grabbed your dick. She then started to stroke your dick. You moaned through her kiss. She pulled away, you looked at her lustful eyes. "I guess someone is excited."

She went down and afced your friend. "I can't believe we're doing this. So long, and this is worth it." She said, as she stroked it more. You moaned again in agony and pleasure. You wanted her to stop, but not stop at the same time. It was so wrong yet so right. "You're growing, ate you feeling really good?" You couldn't speak but moan. "Well, I guess I could help. But first..." She looed at you. "Say my name." You gathered the strength to say it. "Car... Car... Caro... Caro..." "Yes..." "Carol... Carolin..." She leaned in. "Please Carolina, blow me off." You begged and she smirked.

She removed her hand. She licked the silt that made you jump. She licked up the cum from it. Then licked up the trails of cum. You were breathing hard by now. She felt the heat and veins coming off you. She was done and decieded to something good. She unhooked the bra, her breasts bounced lightly. "Oi..." You felt two soft balls around your dick. Which was turning you on even more. "You like that don't you?" She then started, holding her breasts to move up and down. It was bliss as she started move. You could feel her pillows against you. So much, that cum was coming out. She sucked in the tip. Her tongue licking around it fast. You could feel it being sucked hard. Then, she was going deeper and deeer. Sucking your whole dick off. By now it was throbbing and pulsing. You feel it go tight around her throat. She was going really fast now. She was moaning now. "So... good..." The vibrations were good enough. That's when you cummed in her mouth. You cummed at her throat. She kept in her mouth to drink it all. She gulped it all at once. She pulled out, not one cum was found.

You panted like a dog. You saw her take off her underwear. You saw her clitoris all wet. She walks to you and sit on your lap. You felt the wetness if her juices. It was making you hard again. She noticed it, and started stroking it again. "I can'tbelieve you're so hard again. Don't worry, I'll make you feel better."

With that, she got closer. To where her breasts touched you. They are really soft. Now, she was postioning it at her hole. "I'm ready." She moaned and pulged it on your dick. She moaned and hugged you. She was waiting to adjust it. "You feel... good." You too, the muscles were soft and warm. But strongh and tough at the same time. Your hips had no control and thrusted upward. She moaned and wanted to play too. So she jump and down. Slamming herself onto to you. You could feel het muscles clenching on you. For some reason, you were her breasts on your face. You then took in a nipple and sucked on it. Her walls were clenching in. You thrusted upward, while she just rode you. You cpuld the wetness in her. She was close. And as soon as you hit that G-Spot. A volcano will erupt. In fat, you were close. "Be sure... to hit my spot... good." She moaned, as she was going faster. You wanted it to end. This was too dirty for you. But your body didn't care. As soon as it hit it. She got tighter and was goibg to cum. You too, as you were going to in...

"Ahhh!" You moaned as your cummed inside her. She squeked and moaned, also cumming. Your cums mixing together. It was so good and beautiful. She held your head and turnes you to look at her. "You're mine or else..." As she went to your neck, giving you hickies.

You were now hers.

~
This was really fun to do