Felix X Male Reader: Christmas

You were tied up on the bed. You were wearing a sexy Santa. Your tied wrists were above your head. While your legs were free. But, something was in you.

A vibrator, it was on. You were feeling it move in you. As you breathed hard. The remote was on your dick. It was on medium-slow. The vibrator was in you, but halfway. It was rubbing in you. "How long are these fucking batteries?"

You heard the door open. It was him. "How's my little cock sucker?" You didn't respond. That was a no, so he turned it up. "Ngh! Fine! It was fine!" As it felt like it was bouncing in you. As you moved your waist around. "Felix... you bastard..." "Shut up. You like it." "No... I do... noooaaaahhhhh!" You moaned uncontrollable when he turned.it up real high. It was really acting what a vibrator should do. You felt it buzz in you. As your legs shook and your mind going blank.

Felix took this oppurinaty, and took off his clothes. There, he went on the bed and spread your legs apart. "Please..." "Alright!" Spreading the hole wide. "No! That's-" Too late as he pludged deep into your hole.

You arched your back, eyes widening, and moaning like a whore. As he went deeper, until his whole dick went in. Even pushing the vibrator even more futher. It hurt and was very pleasurable. But mostly pleasure, as the meat went into you. He stopped and then went back to violently thrusting into you.

You moaned, tongue sticking out, body moving so fast to his thrust, and trying to get your mind back. But the vibratoration and his dick added so much. You had little strength to fight it all. All could be heard was sex and the sounds of wet thrusting. Your dick was stone hard.

Felix was looking it, twitching. He knew what he had to do. So he grabbed your balls, which caused you to scream. "No... no... no, please!" "Sorry... but I wanna hear you scream more." He said in a sadistic manner. As you kept on begging and begging. But all his responses were like. "Shut up whore." "Your hole is really good for a slut." "How does it feel to be fucked by a dick and machine?"

Then, the vibrator hit your prostate. Vibrating against that pleasure spot. Your eyes to the back as your weak mind went into a blank. It was there you screamed. Begging him to let and grant him permission to fuck you however he liked.

He smirked, getting out, the vibrator included, untieing the ropes, and pulled you up by your hair. He got off the bed, letting go of your dick, letting you cum. Standing next to your face. Then, opening your mouth, he went in. You could feel his hard dick sliding into your mouth. As he tugged on your hair and let a moan. You choked as it was in your throat. You moaned on it. Giving no fear to it. You sucked in it and licked it. While Felix moaned gripped on your hair.

You looked up and saw his flustered face. So you grazed your teeth as carefully as you can. That made him stop and moan a bit. But kept on doing it. Until ge couldn't hold it and cummed in you. You gulped as fast as you could. But some were spilling out. It went on the bed. But you two didn't care.

He pulled out, with cum dripping down. He then flipped you on your kness. "Fel-" Then it happened for the rest of the night.

~
X3 Fufufu....