Tucker X Reader

Requet by ISHIPFORDAYS :3

~

Setting: Season 15

~

"Are sure this is safe?" "Trust me. It is." As he secured the handcuff. He then went to my clothes. He took off the shorts and shirt. Leaving the socks, underwear and bra. You were blushing at a very deep color. As he then went to your bra.

He took if off and just straight up touched it. He massaged, played, and gorped them. "Man, I can't believe I finally got to touch then. They're so soft and big. They're like stress balls." He sucked on the nipple. You crossed your knees together. As he just sucked on your nipple. Playing with another one. He put his face between them. Then grinded om you. You feel his buldge through your underwear. You can feel yourself going wet.

It looks like he could feel it. As he then got up and went your area. He took off the underwear. "God, you're so wet." He moaned, as he played with the clit. You felt the tingling sensation. As you twitched slightly at his touch. He then licked and bit on it hard. You arched your back as he licked the clit. He then dragged his tongue on your folds. He seperated the folds and licked off the juices. You moaned at his skill. As you didn't notice that he was slipping in two fingers. He then thrusted them in you serval times. As he went faster and faster. You were holding it in as best as you can. But your body wasn't going to hold. Soon enough, you were going to cum.

But he soon let go. You were confused and looked at him. But he lifted up your legs and spread them. You were now hearing your heart beating. As he spraded your whole area. "This... is gonna hurt." He warned you, as he slowly instertd himself in you. You moaed at his size. It felt like he was already breaking you you. You feel him spreading you to us length.

Once done, he slowly thrusted in you. You feel him going up and down. Your juices helped him more better. As well as thrust into you very good. The pain was slowly going away. You showed it by putting your legs around his waist. He then started to go faster and faster.

He noticed your hardened nipple. He bent over and sucked it. Your muscles clenched on his cock. As he pounded you at such strength. It was like was a animal.

"Tuck.... I... can't..." "Hold for...." But he cummed, and you followed. You both panted, as he used his strength to left himself out. You saw his cum drip off on you. "Okay, let's..." You passed out, he uncuffed you. Then he fell alseep.

While Gruf and Simmions got the tap and sold it.