Yandere Jenson X Male Reader

"(Y/N)!" You look back to see Jenson. "Oh, gotta go bae. Gaming night!" You said, in a exicting manner. She laughed and said goodbye. You went to Jenson and you guys headed into her room.

You guys played some Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii. (A/N. Classic. <3) Of course, you were beating her. After the round she lost. "Again?" "Well, you can try a little better." You said, patting her head. She blushed and smiled brightly. She loved it when you did that.

In fact, she actually loved your kind and sweet personality. How you lit up a bad day. Willing to take the risk and scarifice. Trying to save others as best as you can. You were a superhero in her eyes. She was willing to take any scarifice just be with you. But was stolen away by some succubus. Who allured you and took you away from her arms.

"Here's a Moutain Dew (Y/N)." "Thanks Jenson. Haven't tasted these in a long time." You said, and taking a sip. After a good amout, you put it down. "Man, it really has been a long time. Thanks Jenson." You said. "No problem. You know I can do more than that." "Really? How so?" Picking up the Will controller. She smiled and took it too. So you guys proceeded.

After the game was beaten. You started to get tried. Almost like passing out. "Hey... what... time...." Then you fell on the couch. She put down the controller. She look at your sleeping face. It was really cute. Something would wish everyday to see.

She took your legs and put them on the couch. She then unbuckled your pants. Taking off your boxer. She went red when you saw dick. Then chuckled, as she touched it. She felt the skin cover the head. So she slowly pulled it down. Showing the pink head and touching it. She got a bit wet. Feeling the smooth and round for the first time. She decided to make it worth it.

So she gripped on it. Then stroked it a couple times. Being as gentle as possible. Since you drank too much of the drug. It was going to take a few hours for you to wake up. So she stoked it very gentle. Seeing how your body responded, it was getting a bit hard. So she turned it up and went fast. Her palms rubbing your skin. The fingers moving swiftly on the speed. When she reached the desire hight. She decided it was time. So she shyly licked around the head. Feeling and smelling it, not realizing she was goibg in her mouth. Until it poked her and she just swallowed it. She choked and gagged, until she got the hang of it. Then, she sucked on you hard. Being gentle and sweet, thankfully your body was awake. So you cummed and she couldn't hold in her mouth. So she went back and let it on her face. After that, she then licked it up.

She was getting horny and just decided to get it done already. So she sat behind you dick. Rubbing her hole against your dick. She was scared, but wanted this for a long time. She was wasn't giving up.

So she sank down and cried. But regained her stucture and thrusted herself on her. She moaned and howled in pain. As she kept going faster and faster. Feeling the intesity of your dick. Drooling and sweating on how big it was. She couldnt take it all. Once she hit her G-Spot. She cummed, as she felt the pleasure be released from her. As she massaged your balls your body cummed. She felt it fill her up. As well as hit her womb.

She got up and got rid of the evidence. As well as put your pants back on. As well as herself. She then took your heavy sleepy body to your succubus. Smiling at her plan.