North Dakota X Reader: Christmas

You tied your hair into a ponytail. You put a snowflake pin in your hair. You wore a white sweater, and black pants. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You nodded and headed out the party.

At The Party

Everyone was at the party. Chilling, and having fun, while just sat all alone drinking some hot chocolate. To be honest, you didn't want to come here. Because you were an introvert, cold, and unsociable person. But were a badass fighter with your swords. You touched your snowflake pin.

Flashback

"Ngh! Ah!" You charged at your brother. He moved to side, but you were able to hit him. He held the spot you attacked. Then you charged, hitting his weak spots. Right when you were about to win. He punched you in the stomach. You dropped your wooden sword, and crouched to the ground.

"Never let your graud down (Y/N). Even when you had the advantage." "Rematch. I want a rematch!" You shouted, but he just walked away. "Hey, do you hear me?!" But he just walked away, not even glancing on you.

You got up and ran to him. "Bro..." "Here, I want to give you something." "Huh?" He pulled out a snowflake pin. "Here." He put it in your hand. "But why?" He looked at the window. "Because I'll be going way. Meaning, I'm going to live somewhere else." You were surprised, and you punched him. "No, no, no, no! You can't leave! Who's gonna practice with me?! Who's gonna...?" He rubbed your head, you looked up, and he smiled.

He went down to your height. "Sis, you have a better chance of surpassing me. In fact, ypu might as well be strong, quick, and smart. But just so you know, I will never be gone. Never."

Flashback Ends

He was right, you were a skilled fighter and a skilled assassin. But it was still lonely. Your father wouldn't let you have friends. In fact, he signed you up in Freelancer Project. He was good friends with the Director. So immediately, he hired you.

And here you are, sitting here at a table, drinking hot chocolate. You decided to leave, and got up. You were walking to the hallway until...

"(F/N)!" You looked back, and saw North heading towards you. "Hey, where are you going?" "To my room." "Really? Well, why don't you hang out with everyone?" "Because I'm not good at social interactions." "Okay..." "Anyway, I'm going to my room. See you tomorrow." "Wait!" You turned, and he smiled at you. "I'll join with you." You stood there, looking at him. "Okay, let's go." You said, he went to your side and you two headed to your room.

North has always been so kind everyone. But his sister, she was a hot head. But she respected you, and you even trained her sometimes. But he would he always talk to you. Everyday when he had spare time, he would hang out with you. So you enjoyed his company.

While North, he was starting to like you. When he first saw you, he was confused. Why did you catch his attention? So he went to you, when you entered Project Freelancer. For a while, he would hang out with you. Also, South liked her too, and that's very rare. She even told him that they should start dating. Bit he was too shy to tell you.

You both stopped in front of your door. You both entered, and he sat on your bed. "Excuse me while I change." "Okay." He said, you got out your tank-top and shorts. You started to change.

North was trying not to look. But he took a peek. There, he saw your breasts and they were huge. He turned away and his face was red. "North, your face is red." "Huh?" You put a hand on his forehead. "You're hot. Are you sick?" "No, I'm not."

You sat next to him. "North, I gotta tell you something." "What is it?" You closed your eyes. "I love you, and it's okay if you-Mph." You were cut off when North held you down, and started kissing you you kissed back. He pulled away, and looked at you. "I love you too." He said, you smiled and whispered in his ear. "Then take me." You whispered.

He smiled and started to take off your clothes. He started to position himself. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He said, as he stroked your hair. He started to insert himself slowly. You moaned, and clenched his shoulders. He was almost done, and waited until you adjusted. Finally, he started to move. At first, he started to move slow. Then, when he saw how you were getting used to him, he started to go faster. "North..." You moaned out, North kissed you, and grabbed a breast. He was massaging your breast, which gave him a opportunity to dive his tongue into your month. You felt his roam in your mouth. When hit your G-spot, you cummed on his penis. That made him go faster, he pulled away. He was getting serious, now he was going faster. You moaned, but tried to be quiet. But somehow, he made you moan louder. He was getting close, and you too. This was the second time you were going to cum. He was going full speed. The sound of wet skin slapping each other was so hard. Until you both cummed, he pulled out, and fell on you. He rubbed his face on your chest.

You hugged him to your chest. You got the blanket, and covered you two with it. "So... how we gonna tell South?"