Doc X Reader: Valentines Day

"Doc!" He laughed, as he put his face between your breasts. He had gotten drunk. But still, you loved him, but he was a prevert though. "Your breasts are super duper soft." "Yeah... they are." "Do they have milk?" "No silly." He pouted and took off your tank-top and bra.

"Ah! Doc!" He massaged your breasts and nipples. You rubbed your legs together. He then sucked on your nipples. He was going hard, licking and swirling them. You moaned as he played with your breasts. You sit still so you fell on your back, along with him.

He then stopped and gave you a trail of hickeys. From your breasts to your stomach. He stopped at your shorts. He then took off your shorts and underwear. Then he licked your clit. "Ah.... Doc.... that's dirty...." But ge still licked you like a lollipop. Making sure he got all the sweet stuff. He stopped and pulled you to him.

He took out his dong and thrusted into your vagina. But he went in hard, hitting your G-spot. "Ah... Doc... there!" You moaned, as he grunted and panted. "Aw... you feel so good...(Y/N)." He moaned, as he was going hard. He leaned in and attacked your neck. Giving you hickeys and bruises. Finally, you cummed, but he didn't. Luckily, thanks to your juices, he was able to go much faster. "Ah... harder Doc." He did and was going deeper into. "Oh... you feel so nice." As he threw his head back. He was almost cumming. You couldn't wait to be cummed. Finally, he did it, and did it inside you. You felt his hot, juicy, cum shooting in you.

He got out of you and fell on you. You both slept together

Next Day

"Mmm... what happened?" He got up, and looked around. He turned to his side. He saw you naked! Then he panicked and thought of a apology. "Cuddle with me more Doc." You said, and he did. Soon you both slepted again in the morning