Wyoming X Freelancer Reader

Requested by.KatieMesarch

~

"57, 58, 59..." You were close to breaking your own record only to be interupted. "Hello love." "Tch. Damn it." "What's wrong?" "You broke my record." You pounted, thankfully he heard. "Sorry love. But I want to note we'll be having a mission." "Today?" "Tomorrow." "Okay." As my cheek is against his mustance. He rubs my hair in response. "Kissy?" He then kisses you.

Next Day

You panted as the gaurds were shooting their bullets at you. Thankfully, you had a bomb. You umpinned it and jaut left it there. Until you heard a boom and the ground shook.

"Wyoming, North, South, you guys read?" "Loud and clear (Y/N)." "I got the chip, which location are you guys at?" "Oh the roof, but the air." "Gotcha." I hang up and quickly make my way to the roof.

"Hey!" I wave my hands up. The ship comes down. "Grab on." You get out your grappling hook. You throw it on there. "Hey watch it!" She screams, I laugh. I then hang on to it. But then, a bullet breaks it. I could feel myself fall with the chain. Only to be caught by Wyoming. I sigh in relief.

He pulls me up, only to feel a sharp sting in my wrist. I let go, but he cathes me. I look at my hand. It was bleeding, and it hurt so fucking much. Wyoming and North pull me up. Wyoming takes off my helmet. "Darling, darling, look at me. Don't look at your hand. Please." "Ngh.... ngh... ahh...." You were crying because of the pain. It hurts so much. You tried to stay strong. But you can feel your vision going hazy. Then, eveything was black.

You woke up, the bright lights hurt your eyes. You felt something on your legs. You stood up and saw Wyoming's head on your legs. You chuckled and rubbed his head. You could feel his soft brown hair strands. "Mmmmm..." "You okay?" You ask, as he wakes up slowly. Lifting his head up and blinking his eyes. His vision cleared now. He looked at your smiling face. "My, still cheerful as ever darling." You boop his nose.

"So, you've been here since yesterday?" "Yes. I tried to stay all night. Only for night's hand to cover my eyes." "It's okay. Besides," You raised your hand. "At least I'll get a new bone to punch harder." "I promise, we'll find that guy who did this." "I'm sure we will."

Few Months

You were panting with Wyoming and Wash. We had to head into control room. The chip and objective was there. "Wash!" "On it." He said, as he pulled both guns out and shot the soldiers. We made it and the case was there. "Wyoming..." "Got it." He said, and found the green-blue chip. "Okay, let's go. Wash, inform North." "On it." He said, and we head out.

"You guys got it?" "Yeah, and hur-" Then a sniper bullet was heard and you doged. You looked back and saw the person. The same one from before. "Hey," They all looked at you. "Go with out me." You got out your sheild and pistil. "I'll catch up." "(Y/N)-"

You ran off and using your shelid against his bullets. He then stopped and ran. But you were faster, as you pulled out your grappling hook and shot it up. It something and you quickly climbed up. You then continued, as you saw him. You took out your spear. You angled it and threw it so hard. That it preiced thought his heart completely.

"Hey guys." "(Y/N)!" "Darling!" He said, as he hugged you. "Now now, let's go nack and I'll tell you everything." You said, as you patted Wyoming.

"Cheers!" You and Reggie did as you guys drank your beer. You guys were celebrating at your revenge. Now the guy was dead that shot you. Finally, because he would not let you go on missions. Even if you did, he would always come, no matter what. Now, it was time to get drunk!

Few Hours Later (God damn it Reader)

"Uhhhhhhahahaah." You were laughing as Reggie carried you. You drank too much and soon went crazy. Thankfully he was there and took you to your room.

Ypu guys were there. He was going to threw you on the bed. Until, you fell along with him. You were on top. You were on his pelvis and your breasts were squishing on his chest. He was blushing and tried to get you off. But you didn't want to.

"Reggie..." You eyes were drunk and horny. He saw it and smirked under his mustance. He rolled over and kissed you. You can feel his hair mustache against you. As he forcefully put his tongue in your mouth. You could feel him sucking and licking you inside. You seprated your legs and started going wet. He started grinding on you. You could geel hus buldge poking you. As it started to grow and feel more like thrusting.

He then took off your shirt and bra. Next he off your pants and his. You two saw wet stains on the underwear in front. But yours had the most. He buried his face on your breasts and poked them. He started to grind again. As he now started to lick your nipple. He licked the tip like liking a ice cream cone. His other his inch you. He then started to swirl. As he pulled on the nipple's tip.

He was going hard, the blood getting hit, and your moaning just begged to mess you up. He then stopped and took off the underwears. He looke at your wet, twitching, vagina. It was begging and horny. He teased tou by rubbing the tip on the hole. You cold feel him rubbing and circling around it. The heat and size made you drool and grind. You wanted it so bad. You then rubbed your clit. You were rubbing it so hard.

Until he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbes you and plunged into your vagina. You could feel that big, hot, meat go inside you. As it stretches you and goes in. You could feel him move in easily, but slow. He didn't want to hurt you. He then went back and in. He slammed into you until he reached your spot. Ypu wpuld moan and smirk as he thrusted into. "Darling...." He moans, as he hits your G-Spot and stays when you stop moaning. You could feel your juices flowing out. As he now leans over your body and finally slams into you in speed. He goes past the spot and triesnto find a new one. So he slaps his dick in you. He could feel how tight you are. So he put his body on yours and was going faster. You could feel his tip hitting your insides. How they were being pushed and thrusted. Your mind was blank and you could only say his name over and over. He smirk and called you many sweet and flithy names, in which, turned you on.

He was at the edge. He felt like heaven inside you. Feeling your wet, hot, squishy insides. He couldn't take and finally did. "I'm about to conquor you!" He shouted, arching his back and cumming. You cummed as well wetting him and shot inside you.

You two then panted wuth him on top. Until you two kissed and went to sleep

~
Sorry for the delays