Yandere Sharkface X Reader

You looked around, seeing if there were any flames. You were his last family, so he went everything to protect you. But he went crazy and burned down the bases. All because you were injured by Carolina. He went into a rampage. Even with your injury you ran.

After hours walking away, you saw a base. You smild and quickly walked to the light. Only to be snatched away and taken to the darkness.

You swallowed another load. Your tears fell down as you looked you. He smiled and lifted you up. "I hope you're ready for our next punishment." He said, as he held you down and took off your clothes. He haf given you a drug. Which caused you not to move but your head. But still feel pain, hurt, and pleasure. Which he was about to give you.

He held your thigh and just thrusted into you. The dick rhat slammed caused you to bleed. You felt the power of his dick. It was burning so much. You felt how he was just pounding into you so fast and hard. He grinding of your insides. You honestly could've passed form this. But you were strong. But not strong to hold in the moans. Your moans were such nice music. You  were losing it when he hit your G-Spot. You saw stars and lost it. You cummed, that made him go faster at each thrust. You threw your head as he thruste and cummed.

He got up and zipped his pants. He then left and promised to come back. You were a prisoner.