Simmons X Male Reader: Christmas

Everyone is celebrating the wonderful time of the years. So I thought I could make more special for everybody. So decided to be....

"SANTA!?"

Yep! I came in the room with a sack of presents and with my santa costume. "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas." I then pass out their presents. They all smile in joy. Which makes me happy as well. Then, when I head to Simmons. He just goes red. "Hey what's wrong? You feeling okay?" He nods yes and takes the present. He then heads into his room.

"I'll be right back guys. I forgot something." They all nodd and continue with the party. While I just go to check on Simmons.

I knock on his door. "Come in." I do and I see Simmons in the bed. With the blanket covering him but his head. "Hey Simmons. I just came to check on you. To see if you're feeling alright." "I am (Y/N). It's just seeing you in that costume surprised me. Really surprised me." "Well, come on. Let's go to the party." I said, taking his hand and getting him off the bed. But he was panicking and tried to let go.

Thrid Person

But soon, once you got him out of the blankets. You looked back at him and saw he was naked. He blushed and you just stared at him. But your eyes trailed to his dick. Which was hard right now.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)! It's just cause, you're so nice, cute, and just plain sweet. I didn't know myself that I have feelings for a guy. But for, I guess I got too hard. Especially when you're in that costume right." He said, in a shy manner. You blushed at his confession. Unaware that he had feelings for you.

"Well.... how about.... I'll become your present?" Just like that Simmons looked at you and smiled. He looked like he really wanted this for a long time. So he went to your pants, unblucked it, and pulled both boxer and pants down.

"Hey, can you...." "Sure..." You went on the bed and laid down on your back. You heard his footsteps coming closer. Until you his hands on your thighs. "So soft.... really soft...." He gives them a squeeze. You moaned, then he then went to your nipples. He pulled, flicked, and poked it. He spueezed your pecks. "Simmons...." You moan, as he can't hold it.

He got up and spread your legs. He saw your little hole. You blushed as he poked at it. He finally went in. You covered your mouth. He went in very slowly. His dick was averge, but for a virgin, it hurt. You felt like he was going was to break you. "Hey.... save... the... pro...state... for later." "O-Okay." He stopped and thrusted into you. He held your thighs for balance. He could feel your insides. So he went faster and faster. You moaned at his speed. He was hitting your sides and even some spots you didn't know. Your head was spinny and dizzy. You drooled at his thursting. You were loving it, at every pounding and slamming. Until he hit your prosate. You cummed already, going all over your lower body. Simmons was now going into poundibg mode. You moved up and down, feeling his dick hit your prostate. It was bliss and pleasure. As he grinded inside you. Feeling him just move inside you. You were hot and felt you were going to brust. Simmon felt that too, he was close. By everythrust, he was going closer. Out of the blue, he cummed right into you. When his cum hit your prostate, you also cummed.

"Merry Christmas Simmons. I hoped you liked your present." You said, as he fell on you. "Thank you too Santa."