Neon X Carolina (OC)

Requested by Alcoholic_Demon

~

"Okay, we're here." My team and I get up from our seats. We head to the plane door. "Alright, once this door opens. We will fall, and once we fall. Get ready to pull on the string. Any questions?" New Mexico raises his hand. "Yes?" "Can you tell us when we should pull it?" "Simple...." The door opens. "You know when." "What!?"

We then fall, while he just screams. I focus on the building. "Xelpha." "Yeah what is it Idhao?" "I need you to show me the map." He shows me it. "45th floor." "Gaurds?" "A lot." "Thanks for the info? Insight?" "Ummm, I recomend using a lot of flashbombs." "Thanks buddy." "What about me?" I pull on the string. The parachute appears and I land on the roof. As we as some. "Soon Zelpha, your time wil come." He disappears.

"Alright, let's move!" I shout, as we enter in the building. "Xelpha..." "Got it." We keep on running. After a while of hiding and seeking. It was not long before the alarm had rung. "Fuck. Hurry!" We now ran, along the soildier were after us. "Flash!" We all throw out bombs and rush out. "Hey... I ..." "We're here! Zel!" I use his strengh to push down the doors. "Close it!" They do.

"Xel-" "On the right. It should show the symbol." We look around, until I spot it. "Okay. 47, we got it, now get-" We then hear the door. "Get your ass here now!" I then walk ahead. "Guys, you may want to back off. Zel... do your thing."

They ram in and knock them. I ran at them I kneed them in face. Then kick the other. Next I punched the other. Kicked on in stomach. Then took my gun and shooted them. "Idhao!" I look at them. I ran at super speed and just broke the glass. I jumped on the plane as well the other.

"Everyone put on thir seatbelts. Step on it!" "Alright." She closes the door and speeds off. "Ooohhhh.... I think...." "No no no..." "C'mon dude hold it in." "Please don't do it." I was just quiet. "Thanks Zel." "Hmph!"

Few Minutes

"Okay guys we made it." "Finally." She lands and opens the door. He runs out and throws up. While I just head to the Leaderboard, where the Director is.

"All of you have done it well. Now, with the package ours. We can finally continue what we can do. Consuler, upgrade the points." He does, but I'm in thrid place. "You're all dismissed." He says, and we all go.

I sit at the tables. "I'm still not good enough. Even though I.... I..." "Neon." "Carolina!" "I saw your score go up. I'm impressed." "T-Thanks.... a lot... I'm still trying though." "Well, keep it up. It's not like you're gonna make it in that kind of state." She says, walking away.

I blush at the fact that she talked to me. It's been a while too. I hope that can happen again. Carolina... she's just cool and awesome. I hope to be like her someday. Just so I can showy father that I can do it.

Dream

I'm in the room. I'm sitting in a chair. While everyone is dancing on the floor. "Hey Alexis." I look up to see Carolina. "A dance?" "Sure." I take her hand, and we waltz on the floor. We have so much fun, until the music stops.

A person comes up. But it's a lady and a man. The man takes off his mask. "Father...." I turn to the woman. She smiles warmly at me. "Alexis." I run to her, stretching my arms out to her. "Mom..."

Ends

"Neon....Neon!" "Mom..." I open my eyes to see Carolina. "Eh? Uh... well.... I..." "What happened to her?" "Huh?" "Your mother... what happened?" I was quiet, I got up and looked at her. "She passed away, ever since I was little. All I can remember is her smile, and dad's laugh. That's all. How I miss that so much."

I can't help but look back the memories. But, I feel my helmet being lifted up. She looks at me. "What... what is it?" "You look really pretty." "Huh?" She takes of hers. Her hair was red, skin so white, and eyes like the ocean. I blushed, she was so pretty.

For some reason, we lean in. And kiss each other's lips. We then deeping it. I go in her mouth, as well as her's. Our tongues go around each other. Until finally, she stops we pull away, with a string of sliva.

"Car...." "I love you too Neon. I just... thought you were a bitch. Since you never seem to have friends." I chuckle. "Well, I thought you were too busy and too good for me. Plus, I though you were never going to see me as a person." "Neon..." "Alexis... that's my name." "I think I must've been wrong though. Now, how about we get... started?"

I blush, but I take off my armor. Showing off white skin, blonde hair with some blue, and my body. I take off my clothes, bra, and underwear. I cover my body, then I look at hers. Hers' was nice and perfect. If I was a dude, I'd be having a boner.

I see her naked body. I blush and go wet. "Let me see your body... Alexis." She says, as she moves my arms away. She then attacks my neck. I feel her bites and nibblibg. I can feel she's giving me hickies. She then rubbs my breasts. I moan, as she rubs the nipples. She then stops and licks them. I moan, as she licks it nipple so gentle. I get from this. But as I do it, she moves her hand between my thighs. I can feel her dive in. I don't stop her, instead just move legs.

I feel her play with my clitoris. Her other hand, just seprating my folds. I lay on my back and just let her do her thing. She licks the fold with tongue. I moan in pleasure, as she leads her tongue to somewhere delicate. I feel her poking at me and my hole. She then dives in me. I can feel her in me. Licking and thursting in me. As I moan and rub her hair. It ws soft and smooth. I honestly was losing it. "Carolina... Carolina.... ahhh..." I cum in her mouth. She swallows it and I make my move.

I get and push her on her. "Sorry, but I think it's mine turn now." I start to give her love bites and even some teeth marks. She moans and groans. But next, I suck on her nipple. I then slither my hand to her area. I then rub her clitoris. Giving it more care and getting her more wet. She so hard not to moan. I then put in two fingers in her. She moans as I curl my finger and grind her insides. "You feel so soft.... and so wet.... you're so amazing." "Don't... say that...." "Or what? You seem to enjoy it a lot." I said, as you went faster. She was starting to move her head sideways. As I put in another. She moans really loudly. As I feel like I'm going deep. "Alexis.... I don't.... aahhh!" She cums on my fingers and my hands.

She pants, as I lick up her juices. Aftet I'm done, I go on top. Then sleep on her breasts. "You know.... I wanna do it again."