Kimball X Reader: Christmas

You fill yourself a cup of hot chocolate. The steam was now visible in your cup. After it was filled, you put away the lable and went to the desserts. There all types of cookies, cupcakes, and even sweet bread. You took two sweet breads and headed outside.

As you watch the fall. You take each bite of the bread, then a sip. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" "Noting. Just watching the snow." "That's boring." She said, standing next you. "Hey.... look... I'm sorry." You stayed quiet, now taking slow bites. She took your silence as a anger. "Well, okay look, I'm not gonna make up any excuse. So, here's the story."

She then told you that about the stuff that Felix need. As well as the payment and his very annoying personality. Telling you everything she knew. As well as apologizing to you about lieing. The point was of Christmas, was to spend together. Not attend meetings and parties. Even crafting a gift for her. Your family was in the Federal Army. So you had no one. No one but Kimball.

She was so kind and sweet. But when Felix came, it's been a lot stressful. Lies, lonieness, and even a hint depression filled you. Thi tonight, she had actually promised you to spend time together. But here you are, in a dress, at a stupid party.

But, you forgave her. "You're not worth getting pissed at." She smiled and kissed you. There was no mistletoe. But it didn't matter, you guys kissed. As you guys kissed, her hands were going to the butt. But before you clould move. She caught them, and gave them squeezes. Her fingers were on your rounds. You moaned, her body close to your. Where your breasts touched, squeezing. "Kim..." "There... that's what I want to hear." She said, in a seductive voice. Going at your neck and biting it. Giving you a hicky. You blushed wanted to cover it. "No... leave it... that shows everyone what I'm going to do tonight." You moaned, as she cupped your cheek and kissed you. She kneed your area and rub it. You moaned which she drove in. She swirled your tongue. You tried so hard not to moan. But she stopped and gave a smirk. Then, slapping your ass.

Her Room

She sucked on your right nipple and massaged the other. You moaned as she was doing. After your nipple was hard. She went to your other one. "Ah... this one's really hard." She said, as she licked it. Her tongue licking the tip. Making it even more harder.

Her left hand was going to your area. When slid into the underwear. She used fingers to rub you. You moaned, wondering how she got there. "Kim... don't rub there... too long!" "Oh?" She then went to your area.

She took off the underwear. Spreading the folds, then, her tongue pressed on the clitros hood. She licked it like a dog. While using her right hand to spread the hole. Suddenly, she bit on the clit and fingered you. Her fingers were hurting, but it soon got away. "My my... you have been loyal. Usual, I expect you to use the toys. But this, here I'll make you feel better." She said, before licking the clit. Shoving three fingers in you. You moaned, feeling tears stream down, body heating up, and sweat trickling. As she pounded and scissored you. She said through the clit. "You know... if you leave the hole alone. It hurts more... but then again... the extreme pleasure is worth it." She now started sucking on it. You moaned louder now. Going so wet on her hand.

You begged for more. She was just messing with you and being sadistic. It was just so long. You couldn't hold it any second. You just wanted to cum! "Ah! Kim! I can't! Please..." "Huh?" "Ngh! I promise... to be... nicer... sweeter.... and... ugh... more slutty for you!" You cried, arching your back. She then went deep, going to your G-Spot. When she hit it hard, you cummed.

When you were done. She washed herself and you too. She in the blankets and as well as you. You smiled at her, as well as she. You two kissed and slept through the whole night.