Tucker X Reader: Kinky

Requested by myhouseburneddown

~

"Ngh..." You wanted to take this off so bad. The collar wasn't tight, but was uncomfortable. Plus, the dogs ears and tails didn't help. Also, the shirt was covering your breasts. The skirt almost shower your panty. The thing you do for roleplay.

"(Y/N), come!" He tugged on your leash. You crawled to him. "Master." You moaned, as rub your face on his clothed penis. "Suck me off you slut." "Yes."

You unzipped his pants and took off his underwear. His dick popped out like a hard popsicle. You sucked the pink tip. You licked his slit. You then started to lick his entire dick as a dog. You sucked oh his balls. You felt the cum drip on your hair. You stopped and swallowed his length. You deep throated him, you could feel him hit the back. He then grabbed your hair. He thrusted into your mouth like a animal. As you felt hus strong power hit you. He looked at your lewd face. "Fuck! Going..." Your body twitched when his cum was going in you. So much was spilling in your mouth. You honestly felt it spill out of your mouth.

Once he was, you licked up the rest. You like it up like milk. Ypu licked up your lips. "You're still so delicous." "Oh yeah, face your tail towards me." You did, he lifted up the tail. You fel something vibrating againat your vagaina. He was force fully putting it in you. You moaned and whined. As he was done, but it was vibrating.

He then pulled you towards him. He rubbed his dick on your anus. "Oi! Are you sure!?" "Yeah, don't worry." As you felt a cold liquid covering it. It was slimy and cold. He even inserted his finger. You twitched and jumped. His finger was moving around. "Tucker..." "Okay okay." He then stopped and just do it. You felt his warmth. He also seemed to cover his. He then went in slowly. This was your first time doing this. But thanks to dildo that was in your vagaina, it almost hurt. You moabd and squirmed. But he grabbed you and went further. He was moaning as went further. "Okay..." As hr pulled nack and thrusted in you. His thrusts were slow at first. But he was speeding up. I can feel his thrusts hitting me. As he powers his thrusts. I can feel him giving me bruises. He hits my spot. I moan in deep pleasure. As I beg for him for more. He dos as hits my spot harder. I pants, moan, and sweat. He pushes the dildo farthur. I can feel my cymming. "Tucker... Tucker... cumming!"

I cum, I see my cum flowing out. He slams into you, as he cums. You pants as he cums. He goes dor ypur ear. "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too chocolate"

After that, a second round happened.

~
Guys, the next part will be my 100th part. It will be also special for you guys. A special annoucement.