Yandere 479er X Male Reader

"Hey, have you seen (Y/N)?" "No, have you?" "Uh, then why I'm I asking you?" "Because I don't know." Wash sighed. "Well, tell me if he called. The Director is starting to get pissed." "Okay. I'll tell." She said, as she ealked to her plane.

Later On

She entered her room. Only for a person to come crawling to her. This person was on a blindfold, wearing a chocker in their mouth. "Oh (Y/N), did you miss me?" You nodded frantically, as you were suffering. Really suffering, you couldn't do anything.

She had taken you here because it she couldnt have you, then no one can. So at the right time. She took you away. Making sure you were well fed and cared for. She then drugged you, as a mindless sex slave.

"I had a really stressful day. Can you help me?" You nodded, as climbed up her body. Then, took off her clothes. Next, you massaged her breasts. "Ah, on the bed sweetie." She said, as you guys went to her bed. You continued to massage her breasts. She moaned and touched herself. As her felt her nipples were hard. You grabbed her thighs and pulled her close to you.

Without waiting, you harshly put it in her. She hugged a pillow. Feeling you go in her. As she moaned, feeling the intensity. As you thrusted into her with power. Hitting her spots that made her moan. You already hit her G-Spot. But that wasn'y enough. As you just kept on trusting. She made a lewd face. Which you couldn't see. You were a mildless animal that just raped her. Making sure she had all of you in her. As you were going deeper. You didn't feel that she cummed, instead making you go fast. Finally, after minutes, you finally cummed.

You took it out and cummed all over her body. She felt the hot cum go all over her body. As she cummed one last time.

When you were done, you fell on your knees and blacked out.