Maine, Wyoming, Florida X Male Reader: Valentines

~

You feel your nipples going hard. As they were being pulled. You were trying not to moan. As Maine thursted the toy in you. It was big, but you knew what Maine was capable of. Once his was in you. But he was going last though.

As your dick was hard enough. Both Florida and Wyoming put on the cock ring. Then, grabbed you, as Wyoming grabbed your head and Florida your rear. As they held you and were ready.

Wyoming opened your mouth and thursted in. As he did, you felt his dick carefully slide in you. Feeling the naked head and the skin wrinkling up. It felt so werid. You looked at him, his handsome face was just shown. As he thursted in your mouth. Behind, was Florida, as he postioned you on his dick. Going as halfway in you. As he did, he pulled back thursted in again.

Wyoming pulled on your hair. As Florida thursted upward in you. Tears were coming down from your eyes. So it become all fuzzy and blurry. While pleasure your tight hole was recieving so much. You even moved your body along with th rythem. Until, when Florida hit that spot. You moaned, which caused vibrations on Wyoming's dick. He moaned and pulled on your hair and pounded into your throat. You choked and gagged, as the smell of Wyoming's dick made so horny. You felt cumming, but it too much. Since the ring was blocking it.

After what seem about hours. They finally cummed, you swallowed the cum and felt it in you. As they pulled out, someone grabbed you. Pulling you close to them.

Maine was ready, he was jacking off to you. While you were being fucked. He saw the hole that was prepared for you. With no hestitation, he went in you. You screamed and tried to breath. "Out... get... out... get it out... please." As you were spilting apart and was breaking. But, Florida took this chance. Then, thrusted into your mouth. You moaned, as he went deeper and Maine going in further.

Florida pulled on your hair, as he thrusted into you. Your throat was already prepared, so he took no time to slow down. For Miane, your anal was not wide enough. So he took it slow, but already wanted pound you. Your insides were so soft and easy to break. As well as your mind. But when he hit your prostate. You moaned on Florida, as your eyes went back.

"Okay Maine, he's broken-" "MMMM!" You moaned, as he pounded into you. Maine was thrusting into you. As you choked and moaned on it. Tears were streaming down, as you held onto Florida's waist. Your cock was hurting, you just wanted to cum. So you pulled away and tried to breathe.

"Pl.... Ple... Please..." "Please what?" Florida said, as he ruffled your hair. "Ta...Take... it... off..." "Take what off?" As his hand went to your dick. He touched the head, squeezing it a little. "Hug... ngh!" Now, using his hand to stroke you up and down. He looked at you and saw your horny look. "The... co... coc... cock ring... please..." You begged, as it was becoming more unbearable. Florida seemed to read your mind. As he took it off and immediately you cummed.

You gushed it out, as Maine continued job. Florida already thrusted into your mouth. Maine was close and was ready to fire it in you. "I...don't think...he can hold..." Then, it happened, you stopped sucking him off. Moaning as his cum was shot in you. You can feel the gushy and warm cum in you. As you held on Florida. You moaned, as he was done. "Damn it! I'm also..." Florida also cummed, but into your mouth.

They both pulled out. Their cum living a string, but broke. You fell, but looked up at them and said.

"One more."

~
*laughing in embarrassment*