Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all got full from the food. Or not. Or if you don't celebrate

Well, let's focus in these scenerios. Thanksgiving with Reds, Blues, Freelancer, Mercenies, Federal, Rebel, Blues and Reds. So yeah, also the Reader is gender netural. Enjoy!

~

Reds

"Hey who's got the Turkey?" "Anybody seen the pumpking pie?" "Quick, don't let Grif eat all the food!" "Hey, where's the gravy?!" They scattered around the table. Getting whatever food they had.

You faked coughed, and everyone sat down. "Okay, everyone, let's do our thanks. Sarge?" "I'm thankfull for what I'm and who serving." "Simmons?" "I'm thankful for for Sarge and everyone being here and eating together." "Grif?" "I'm thankful for the food." "Donut?" "I'm thankful for being her with all you guys." "Lopez?" "I'm thankful for (Y/N) understanding." "Okay, I'm thankful fo being alive and happy to have you guys here. Let's eat!"

Blues

Everyone was running around and going crazy. As you just sat there. As Church yelled, Caboose just saying stuff, Tucker flirting with Tex and Sister, while Doc.... bought in the food! "Finally.... everyone get to your seats now." They all did.

"Okay, before we eat, let's be thankful for something. Church?" "I'm thankful for fucking good food." "Tuck?" "I'm thankful for these ladies." "Cab-" "Church!" "Okay. Tex?" "Nothing much, but happy to be here." "Sis?" "Well, for my brother and the food." "Doc.?" "I'm just thankful for being here and alive. What about you (Y/N)?" "That we can all shut up and eat. Enjoy!"

Freelancer

You placed the turkey on the table. "Guys, the foos is done. Let's say our thanks for Thanksgiving." Everyone came and took a seat. "Okay. Now, let's start with Carolina." "Well, I'm thankful for all of you being here and (Y/N) cooking delicous food." "Wash?" "I'm thankful for the food and everyone here. As well as being alive." "York?" "I'm thankful for having someone special by my side." As he kissed held hugged Carolina. "North." "With my sister." "South." "As well for my brother." "Wyoming." "Well for this splendid food." "Maine." "Alive." "Connectitcute." "What else is there to say for being here?" "Florida?" "Well, alive I guess." "Well, I'm thankful for cooking all this food."

Rebels

You all passed out food to the soldiers. Matthews and Palomo gobbling up the food. Bitters an Smitj just eating. While you, Jenson, and Kimball had a delight eating the sweets. Thankful for this peaceful day.

Federal Army

You, Grey, and Doyle ate around with soldiers. Thankful to be alive, well, and even healthy. As well as being friends.

Mercernies

You all just ate, chilled, and drank beer. While you were thankful by having some people by your side to enjoy this holiday.

Blue and Reds

You, Loco, and Cronut put the food down. You all took a break before breathing relief. "Finally we're done. Now, let's inform everyone." You said, as you guys went out. Told everyone the food was done. Then, we all had out thanks and gratefullness. But the best was from Temple.

"I'm thankful for having my friend (Y/N) by my side. As well as Brif." He said before eating.

~

And I'm thankful for having my followers and peoe requesting. It makes me happy knowing that you guys enjoy this book. So thank you and have a nice holiday.