Doyle X Male Reader: Christmas

You knocked on his door. "C'mon." You entered his office. "Working?" "No, just waiting for you." "Aw, so sweet. Here, I got you something." You put down the present and he opens it

"Aw, you shouldn't..." "C'mon, it's only natural sweetheart." "Oh, but I'm guessing this type of tea set must've been really hard to find." "Hey.... anything for you." Kissing his cheek, and walking away. "Wait, I have a present for you as well." "Hm?" "Come."

You went over to his desk. "So? Where is it?" "Well, let's just say, it's a big one." You blushed and your heart beated as well. "Something that I know you wanted something inside you." You were going hard. "So... are we... going to do it?" "Well, I bought the pills. So, let's do it."

You took off your clothes. Even though it fucking cold. You were going to be warmed up. You felt your nipples going real hard. Then, someone touching and poking at them. "Doyle... don't- ngh!" He then tuggs on them. "They're so thick and hard. Did all that talking make you go hard, down here as well?" He says, reaching down and rubbing your dick. You moaned as he playfully played with the head. "Your gonna, make me cum." He stops, and leans in your ear. "Then how about I give ypu something to cum?" That deep Britsh accent alone made you cum. But you didn't say anything. Instead, you decided just get on with it.

He held your waist, while you were holding onto the desk. He the went into you. You moaned in pleasure, as he rammed into you. Breaking you and tearing you apart. As you held onto the desk. You could the wetness of the thrusting. His dick hitting the walls and almost your prostate. "Doyle, faster!" You moaned, as he now pounded into you. Until, he rammed on that prostate. You moaned his name, as his tweaked your nipples. Then, causing you to cum again. He then cummed after, filling you up.

He got out, you fell to your knees. But you turned to him and looked up. You then licked up the cum on the head. "You still got the pills?"