Yandere Jax X Reader

"And.... there!" He said turning it on. "Are you ready sweetheart?" He smiled, as you gagged and tied up. You trembled as he was walking to you. This was punishment for trying yo break to with him. So he killed the lover you were with. Even recording it. You threw up when you saw it. But he drugged you and took you somewhere.

You sat on the bed and your legs spread wide. Your face was red and your eyes sparkled. As the gag prevented you from talking. You looked up at him and that face was so cute. He rubbed your cheek and told you many famous beautiful actressess compared to you. He then gave you hickies on your neck. You moaned as he started going lower.

When he got to your pants. The slowly took them off. You shivered as he took off the underwear. Since you legs were wide open. He drooled at that, and went on his knees. He the licked between your folds. You moaned and got wet so much. He didn't stop licking you until you would go dry. You moaned through the gag. As his tongue licked you so slow. He savored your flavor. He stopped and panted. He smiled and got up.

He revealed his bludge. Your eyes widened as you saw it. He then took off the pants and boxers. Revealing his wet dick, you cried as he positioned it at your hole. He then merciliess thrusted inyo ypu. You moaned as he continues to thrust into you. You felt him going deep and deep. Each time he was thrusting his dick was getting bigger. It was grinding and slapping your insides. You drooled the cloth and moaned. You couldn't stop and just lost it. He was raping you and it was good. But it didn't last long because he cummed. Ypu cried as he did it and then fainted.

He hugged you like a doll. Anf he was happy that you were going to b with him forever.