Wyoming x Reader: BDSM

*Smack* *Smack*
"Ah!" You moaned, as Wyoming was slapping your ass. You were in a maid's dress and a blindfold, with a dog collar and leash. Your hands were tied up, and bent over on his lao. He made your ass exposed to him. He slapped your ass real hard. So hard that your ass cheeks were going red.

"How does it feel, you naughty slut?" "G...Good." You moaned as he trailed one finger in front of your hole. It was behind your underwear, so started to rub. He pressured it, and rubbed up and down on it.

Until he slipped his finger in your hole. "Ngh..." He put his whole finger in. You moaned and then he add two more fingers. "Reggie!" He smacked your ass. "Who allowed you to speak?!" "N..No one." He started thrusting his fingers in you. He went slow, but started to speed up. Your face was going hot and red. Your area was going wet. He was curling and going around. "Oh God." You moaned, but he pulled them out. You were filled with disappointment.

"On the floor. Now." "Y-Yes." As you got up he pushed you. You fell on your back. He got on top of you abd ripped off your top. Exposing your breast. You tried to cover them but pulled you arms up. He put his hand in pocket. He pulled out nipple suction cups. But they had vibrations. It was connected to a long pump.

He put them on you. Then he started pumping. That's when they started vibrating. "Ngh!" You moaned, as they rubbed against yout nipples. Wyoming looked at your lewd face.

He went to you. He lifted up your lower area. He ripped your underwear off. You then felt a chill. Next, you now felt a slippery thing licking your entire vagina. Like it was a lollipop. He swirled, bit, and sucked on your wet vagina. While still pumping, but hard. You wanted to cum so badly. But he pulled away, and you whined.

"Now, now. I've got something really good for you." You were confused, until you felt something in your hole. It was a dildo! But he switched it on to high. Which meant it was now vibrating at high. Vibrating nipples and a dildo. Christ, this was too much! You wanted cum so badly.

"W...Wyoming!" You screamed, as drool now came out of your mouth. He chuckled and he sat back down, spreading his legs. "Come here girl." He said, whistling and ordering you as if you were a dog. You had a hard time crawling to him. But he kept tugging on your leash. Until you felt his crouch. You felt a bulge on your cheek.

"Now, pull my pants and boxers down." "Ye...Yes." You unzipped his pants and his boxers. "Now suck on it. You deserve a treat." You struck your tongue out and licked the tip. Like it was a lollipop. "Mmm...yes... more, you dirty slut." You put you mouth on his cock. You sucked on it like a popsicle. He put his hand on your head. "Yes take it all." Then he let go of the pump and started thrusting into your mouth. He grabbed your hair, making you choke on him. Your muffled moans on his cock was giving too much. Also, the tightness of your throat. Finally, he cummed in your throat. You could feel his thick cum going down in your throat. You swallowed all of it. "Good girl, (Y/N)." He purred your name, you already wanted to cum.

He kicked your chest, and fell back on the floor. He pulled off the cups and dildo. He put the wet dildo in your face. "Lick off my toy." He ordered, as you started to lick off your juices. You made moans that were hot and slutty, it turned him on again. He took off your blindfold. Oh, it was so sexy. Your (C/E) were so lustful and begging.

Finally, you got to him. His bug mustache, his muscles and his master clothing. You wanted him to fuck you there and now. Once you were done, you pulled away. "W...Wy...Wyo...Wyoming!" "Wgat is it darling?" "I... I want.. to fuck me." "Oh? Well... beg for it... like a dog." You got on your knees, and your hands in paws. "M...Master...I want you to fuck me so hard with your big cock!" You begged, your eyes were filled with lust.

He grabbed your hair and pulled you to him. He immediately slammed himself in you. You moaned out so loudly. "You cummed already? Tsk tsk. Not good at all. Well now, how about we fix that." He now started thrusting into you. You only had little time to adjust. Thanks to your cum, he moved easily in you. He can feel how tight and wet you were. You felt his cock plusing in you. The heat of his cock in you. He was tearing in you, as the wet and squishy sounds filled the room. He lifted up your leg over his shoulder, giving him more access. When he did, he hitted your G-spot so hard that you cummed. There, he went even further in your hole. "Oh... by the Queen's name... your feeling so tighter darling... oh shit!" He threw his head back and moaned. His cum spilled in you like a bomb. The hot hot fluids filled you to the brim. You moaned in ecstasy, as your eyes rooled to back of your head and tongue sticking out like a panting dog. He pulled out, cummed the rest on your body. You felt hot and fresh liquid on your body.

Once he was done, he fell on you. He face went in between your breasts. "Thank you for the pillows, sweetheart." He panted, as you hugged him. "No problem." "So.... can we do that again?"