479r X Male Reader: Christmas

"Whooo, hooo. Merry fucking Christmas!" She screamed, as she held the tequila bottle. Everyone had a sweat drop. (Like in anime.) But to you it was no surprise. Because whenever you hanged out with her, she would get drunk. Like for real, whenever you brought any alcohol with you. She straight up grab the bottle, and drink all the of it until she drop. That was the life of a second pilot. "Okay. Let's fucking party!" She said as she threw something. And it hit your head.

"Ugh. What happened?" You said, you tried to move. But your hands were tied! "What?!" You could move your legs. "What is going on?!" "I'm going to have sex with you, that's what's going on." You lifted your head. You saw her covering her body with a towel. You were red, and started to tug. "You know why I brought you here?" "No!" "It's because I love you." "Huh?" "You see, all the second pilots I've had, they would complain and quit. But you, just stuck with me. Even though I was a bitch and a asshole you to you, you still respected me. Which is why, I love you. And I want to be the one take your virginity." She said smiling, as took of her towel. Showing you her naked body. You screamed, and tugged on the ropes more.

"Stop acting like a baby. You've been through puberty." "Yeah, but not sex!" You shouted. She got on the bed, and went in front of you. Her eyes were full of lust, and she was drooling. You were sweating and shaking. Until she pulled down your boxer. You were hard, and you cursed your body. (My minds telling me no...... but my body! My body is telling me is telling me yes! I just had to insert it 😂) She straight up, just swallowed you whole. She was licking you wet and good. "Ngh... fuck!" You cummed, it went on her face.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry!" You apologized, but she just laughed. "That's what I love about you honestly." She got up, and positioned herself.

"You ready?" "No." "Okay." Then she rammed herself onto to you. You moaned, and arched your back. She started bouncing on you. You were breathing hard and sweating. She was smiling and untied a hand, and put your hand on her breast. You felt her heart beating. You were calming down, and looked at her. Ypu were looking at her lust filled eyes. So now you were thrusting. She was moaning, and you wanted to go faster making her feel your length in her. Until she cummed, and you cummed in her.

She fell on you, and snuggled on you. You petted her with one hand. "I'm pretty proud."