North X Reader

This is again, a late birthday gift. But for @ISHIPFORDAYS, whom I wanted to do for. But anyways enjoy.
~
Setting: Project Freelancer
~
You locked your legs around his neck. "Ow, that hurt." "So you want to admit it?" You tightened around his neck. "Ngh...." He grunted, and slamming his hand the ground. "Okay, okay, you win, you win." He said, as you let go. You laughed as he choked. You helped him as you patted his back. "Sorry about that, got carried away." No problem, shouldn't gotten carried away too." You lifted him up and you two sat on your bed.

You flopped down on your bed. "That was fun wasn't it?" "Yeah, it was." He said, as he looked at your chest. They moved while you laughed. He could feel his blood boiling. "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm alright." He said, as his hand was on your thigh. You jumped and blushed. He then went to your area and rubbed on it. He was rubbing on it hard since it clothed. You closed your legs together. He was still rubbing it, but very hard.

He then slid his hands to under your tank top. He then touncged your breasts an squeezed them. He took them off and procceed to squeeze them. He took off your tank top and pinched your nipples. He then licked then and bit them. He was going rough, and hard. He pulled and sucked really hard on your nipples.

He then slid his tongue to your collarbone. He bit atound givung you hickies. He went to your mouth and kissed you. But he French kissed you. His yongue was really strong on yours. So much that he started to play with it. Until you sepetated your legs. You felt his buldge against your clothed vagina. He felt it and started to rub on it. You moaned as he humped aginat it.

Finally, he gets off and pulls down your shorts and underwear. He then took of his. His cock was really hard. He pulled you close and you could feel the heat. He played with your hild, poking it and circling around it. While your hole was twitching and spilling out juices.

He the put un the head slowy. Once it was in he stopped. He waited for you to be adjusted. You could feel the heays and size of it. Once it was done, he thrusted in slowly. Then pulled out, and in. You could fell the tightness surrounding him. As he was breathing hard. "Fuck... I'm so sorry." As he started to thrust into you fast. You could feel the force that he ws giving you. His dick litterally stretching you. You moaned in pleasure as his dick was giving you. As started to pound into you. You could feel him go near your G-Spot. Ypu could feel it getting closer. Until you felt that hard and tingling sensenation. He pulled you closer and put a leg on his shoulder. You could hear te et slapping in your room. He then played with your clit. He pulled and rubbed it. Making you cum already. "You slut, already, well, me too." As he pulled you close and roughly kissed you. His tongue was all around your mouth. He was licking every corner. He then stopped and whispered in ypur ear. "Say that you love me." "I love you." "More." "I love you!!!!" "More bitch!!!!" "I fucking love you North!!!!" "He now went extreme, while he was biting your neck, givngg you hikies. Finally, he cummed straight up and you too. The cum was going everywhere. Until finally, he stopped and he pulled out, letting the cum spill.

You fell forward and he caught you. "Sorry... if I... went overboard." "Hey... it was... worth it... plus.... you took my.... virginity." "Yeah, I did." As you both lay down. Cuddlibg each, as the outside had nosebleeds.