Doyle X Reader: BDSM

"Mph!" You moaned, as he inserted another plug. There were three vibrating plugs in you. All at which, were in your vigina. You drooled through the cloth that was wrapped around your mouth. You had nipple clamps. You were wearing a leather lace bondage. Your hands were tied back at the chair. Your legs are sperated wide.

"Now I'll give you one more chance. Where are your Rebal team?" He said, as he removed your cloth, you panted. "Like I tell you." "Well, if that'show it goes." He made it go even higher. "Ah!" You moaned, as they vibrated even more. You felt your juices flowing out. Your nipples were going hard. You even started to buck your hips a little.

"Oh dear. You seem to be suffering. I'll help you" He said. "But only if you help me." "Yes, yes, whatever!" He got up, took off his pants and boxer. He went in front of you. You looked up, and saw cock. It was big, not as you imaged at all. He stroke you hair, like stoking a dog. "Go ahead."

You took his cock in your mouth. Licking and sucking, making those juicy moans. "Oh." He moaned as he pushed your head futher on his cock. Making him go futher in your mouth. He thrusted into your throat. Beong a wimp he was was (sort of) he immediately cummed in your mouth. You drank it all up, and cummed yourself.

He pulled away and pulled out the pluggers. He turned it off. He licked off your juices. You blushed and turned away, with a pouty look. "You taste sweet and delicious." He said, as walked over to you. He took off your nipple clamps. He rolled one, you twitched. "They are really hard,  let's how they feel." He licked one, you moaned a little. He swirled around that hard nipple. He bit and sucked on it so hard. Once he was done, he went to next one. This time he bit and ravaged it. He made sure it was covered in drool. Finally, he had finished and untied your hands and legs.

He carried you, and pushed against the wall. "I hope your ready, because this might go crazy. But I am willing to give you a chance. Where is your team?" "Like I said, as if I tell you." "Well then, here I go." That's when he immediately slammed himself in you. With all of his force, almost hitting that sweet spot. You hugged close in your chest. Burying his face in your breasts. He loved that tightness and juicy sounds coming from vigina. He could feel himself going hard. You felt him throbbing in you. At this rate, he was going to cum. Until, he slowly pulled back. "Doyle?" Unexpectedly, he immediately, with all his force, thrusted back in and hitted your G-spot. You moaned so loud in ecstasy. "Oh by the Queen's name, yes, moan for me." He begged, as started thrusting into you more and more harder. You felt his heat and throbbing inside of you. "Doyle." You moaned out, as started to feel himself cumming. He threw his head back and immediately cummed in you. It felt like his cum went beyond your G-spot. You felt his cum spilling in you. His hot liquid filled you, you honestly couldn't describe it, but heaven.

Once was he done, he put you down. He fell on your shoulder. "Next time... we should do that agian." "Sorry if i went a little overboard sweetie." "I didn't mind, in fact I enjoyed it."