Washington, York, North Dakota X Male Reader: Valentines

Boy that is a long title. Which means... get ready

~

As Wash kept on thursting into your mouth. Both York and North pounded into your hole. You moaned on his dick. As the area was being pounded into pleasure. Seriously, all you can think in your head was being fucked by three guys. Who each filled your hole.

But you felt all of them hold you. Wash holding your face, York and North holding down your thighs. As they cummed, but none was in you. They pulled out and took off the condoms.

They were preparing you for something better than they had before. They grabbed you, tied your hands behind your wrists. Then, put something around your cock. Putting something cold on your nipples. Finally, blinding folding you.

As they were done. York and Wash switched, while North remained the same. They all didn't bother wearing a condom. This time, they were gonna fuck you raw.

As they held you, North started first. He then turned it on. Immediatly, your nipples were vibrating. You moaned, as your nipples were going hard. But that wasn't the only thing that was going hard. Already, your dick was going hard. But since the ring was in the way. It was going to be impossible to cum. Which was what they wanted.

So they began, York opened your mouth and went in. North and Wash thursted in. It was happening again. But this time, you were a pet to them. As they fucked you raw. You smelled York's cock instead of the condom. You feel the thickness of North and Wash. You moaned, but tried to breath. As they all pounded into you. "God... no wonder you love the back... it's so tight... wet... and juicy." Wash then grabbed your ass. "Mph!" The ring was getting more tighter. As they pounded into you more. You felt more pain and the pleasure go all over your body. Unlike before and even more extreme. But then, when Wash and North hit thay spot. You swallowed York all the way. It was there that they pounded into you. York pulled on your hair and thrusted into you.

You now started moan louder. North took notice and leaned on your ear. "So... how does it feel? Really good?" You moaned in response. "Huh? You like being fucked like a woman?" You nodded, as they went more faster. "Do you love being fucked at every hole?" Yes. "Good boy. Now, would you like cum with us?" Yes! You nodded and moaned. As Wash took off the ring. Soon, everyone cummed, tasting the warm, bitter cum. Feeling so full when the hot juice cane in.

You passed out, as so did they.

~
Who's ready for the next one?
:3