North X York

Happy Birthday ISHIPFORDAYS! Hope you like your gifts!

~

As North and York talked, Carolina came over. North watched as Carolina and York were laughing and playing around. North got jealous, because it was "his" day to spend time with York.

North didn't know why he loved York. Was it his looks, voice, or his kindness and willing to scarifice for anyone? Maybe it was all if them. But either way, he loved him. Even if York wasn't gay, he still love and respect him.

As soon as their coversation kept going on.  He was getting annoyed and jelous. "Hey, why don't we have some drinks? I'll pay." "Sure." "Ok buddy, let's do it." He was happy to be at least distracted from this.

Few Minutes Later

"North..." "What?" "I think we better leave..." "I'm not drunk yet." "Uummm.... yes you are." "No *hic* I'm not. Get me a another shot!" "Sir, I recomend he leaves before he gets banned." "C'mon-" "The fuck!? Are you deaf!? I said get me another fucking shot!" "Let's take him back to the ship York."

They do, and York carries North. "Hey, Carolina. I'm gonna take North to his room. I'll see you tomorrow." "See ya tomorrow." She walks away to her room. York then carries his best friend to his room.

North's Room

York places North on his bed. He then takes off his armor. Once he finishes, he takes a look at his body. His chisled features, handsome face, and with a awesome personality. He was blushing at the sight of his crush's body.

From the momement York saw him. He had a warm feeling. But he put them aside and just hanged out with North. But soon, it would later turn into love. He was in love with North.

"York..." "What is it?" "Do you... do you look at me as a friend?" "Yes. Why?" "Because I... I..." North grabbed York, and kissed him. His tongue dived in into York's mouth. York didn't fight back and kissed back.

They both fell on North's bed. York on top and North on bottom. As they swirled tongues against each other. York obliaged by unbuttoning his pants and pulling his boxers down. North felt this and spread his legs. They both pulled away and York took off his shirt.

There, he tounched his masculine body. Feeling the skin and muscle. North moaned, as York pulled harshly at his nipples. He can feel them being hard. As York poked, flicked, and even licked them. North was getting hard, York could feel it. He smirked and went down on dick. "York.... aaahhhh...." He moaned as York grabbed the tip.

He used his other hand to strike the length. He moved up and down, feeling the veins and skin rubbinb on hand. He gripped the had harder. Then, went fast on the length. North was moaning, he was gettting more harder. He felt drops come out of his dick. Which were precum, York was abusing this man. He wanted him to moan louder and louder. North was doing it, he could feel it just piling it up. "York.... I can't... please.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." When York let go, his cum erupted like a volcano. York watched as he cummed. When he was done, York wanted some pleasure too.

So he took off his pants and boxers. After that, he lifted up North's legs by his thighs. "York.... are you...." "Don't worry, I will be gentle." York said, as he slowly went in North. North winced in pain. As York went really slow and gentle. He then started to get impatient. So once North was used to it. He then started to get it on. He started to move inside him. North could feel him split his insides. How big his cock was. He was moaning a lot. Soon, York started to go faster and faster. His cock hitting him and breaking. "York... you're... splitting...." York kissed him, as he pounded into him. Tey both moved up and down together. Both of them can feel each other. North can feel York inside him, breaking him, as he feel York pulsing. York felt North squeezibg and clenching on him, he wasn't going to hold. They both hugged each other and cummed. York felt his lovers cum on him. While North felt him cum all in him.

They panted and confessed each other. They cleaned each other in the shower. Which ended up getting heated.