Doc. Grey X Reader: Christmas

"Mmmmm...." "Sh sh, it's okay. I'll be gentle." She said a sweet voice. As she went to your legs. Spreading them and seeing your cute panty. Then, rubbed it with two fingers. You felt the pleasure stilumate you. Then, circling on it, putting more pressure on it. Then, pinching the clit through the cloth. Which cause you to moan.

"Grey... lick... lick me... please..." She smiled, as she took something from her back. You looked at it. It was a black dildo. It was really big. "G-Grey..." "Like I said, don't worry. I will be gentle on sweetie." She saud in that voice again.

As she took off the panty. Then, she breathes on it. Which caused you to twitch. She then took a little lick. But before she could do it. She licked her fingers and poked your hole. You tensed and closed your eyes. As her fingers digging in the hole. The sharp pain and speading hurt. As you cried and clenched on thr bed. As she dug more deeper. She scissored you, making room for the dildo. You played with your clit when the pain was high. As you rubbed and pulled on it. She was going deeper. She kept on scissoring you. When you were reaching to your limit. She got out her fingers. Licking the juice that was on her.

After that, she was going to start. You were dripping, so ready for it. You were breathing hard, and your body was heating up. "Someone's exicted~" She said, as she licked on the tip. Then, poked it at your vagina.

Finally, she shoved it up. You arched your back. Feeling the size fill you up. Even though you were used it. You body wasn't, so she waited. Until she had enough waitig and was just thrusting in you. It was so big, you moved on it. Then, she shoved it deeper and hit a sweet spot. You moan her name and begged. "Hm? You like that? Then moan for me. Tell me who's in charge?" "You... you!" She then shoved it in more. Hitting more spots, as your moans and begs filled her ears. She continue to fuck you. That was when she gave a hard thrust onto your G-Spot. She kept on thrusting it. "Ng.... no... more... have to..." "Then beg for it..." "Ngh... Doc... Doctor... please... fck me... fuck me until I cum!" You screamed, she then kissed you. Swirling her tongue aroun yours. Until you cummed.

After that, you still had some energy. So you deciced payback time. That was when you were now in control ~

~
:3