York X Male Reader: Christmas

You took a sip of Carolina's hot chocolate. Then got cookies to eat with it. When you sat down, you heard Washington callig you. "Over Wash." "Oh, have you seen York?" "Last time I saw him he-" A bottle was heard breaking. "Oh Christ." "I think that's him." You moved away from Wash.

You always hated dealing with drunk York. It was always that had to do it. Plus, whenever you did, he always harass you. Touching spots that would be considered gay. You tried to get him to stop. But that would to groping or hickies on your neck and collarbone. So course, you weren't having it on Christmas.

But fate seemed to be a bitch because guess who did it? You begged Wash to come with you. But he was too afraid. So you had to do it alone. It was hell of course. He tried grope and give you bites. But you already knew what do to.

When you two got to his room. You opened the door and entered. But he threw you on the ground and locked the door. "York you-" "Shut it and take off all your clothes." He says in a serious tone. But, pulled out a gun, straight at you. "H-Hey.... you wouldn't really... on Christmas right?" "Sure, if you do as I say." Out of fear, you took them off. "Go on then bed on fours." "This is so lewd and embarrassing!" You did as he said. You then heard take off his.

"God you look so hot right (Y/N). I can't wait to fuck you real good." "Ngh..." He held your waist and postioned himself. "Don't worry, I'll make you'll never forget this."

As he brutally thrusted into you. You screamed and clenched on the bed. As he thrusted into you with no problem. "Man, virgins are great, but you're better." "You're...drunk..." "Am I? Cause I wouldn't be doing this." He said, thrusting into you harder. "You know... you were really hard one... I wanted to do this to you... since you became my friend... your body... voice... and, ahhh..." He was going big in you. "York... you're breaking..." "I know... which is why... I want you mines..." He then pounded into you and you moaned at every thrust. You were so tight and warm he couldn't handle it all and just cummed. The warm, liquid flowed in you. You cummed after, spilling some on his bed.

"I hate you." "You loved it."