4th Of July!!!

Hey guys! Since it's the Fourth of July in America. I thought I could do some special senerios for you guys. Hope you enjoy. :3
Me: And now, a word from Julia
Julia: Give me another beer!
Me: No. Now excuse me as I hide.

Blue Team

Chruch

"Are you sure they were safe?" "Trust me. They are." He said, as he got out the fireworks. He then put them all together. "Now... Caboose!" He came runnung at full speed at Church. "Yes?" "Do you mind lighting these?" "Yes best friend." He grabbed it and oh my god, he's on fire. "Well, happy 4th of July." He said, as he gave you a beer and you guys sat as you guy watched.

Tucker

"Whoo hoo! Party time!" As he drank his third beer. Church was just cooking food. While you and Wash just set up the fireworks. You guys took a break and decided to eat. "Hey (Y/N), you want you see some fireworks?" "Umm..." "Cause I got some for you inside. Bow chicka wow wow!" He thrusted his hips up at you. Only for Wash punch him. Then the fireworks started early. Caboose had fired them accidently. But none the less, it was already dark. You put Tucker's head on your lap and stroked it as you watched the fireworks

Caboose

As Caboose ate the cookies. You were building a firework  prymind. You were putting the strings together. "This is going to be awesome." You just had to wait until it was dark. You were playing with Caboose until... "Time for the fireworks!" "Caboose..." You held the lighter and he took it to the string. He lit it up and so did everything. He sat you on his lap and hugged you from behind. "You're more pretty than the paint." "Thank you."

Red Team

Sarge

"Private (L/N)!" "Sir!" "How are the fireworks going?" "Going well sir! Would like me to lit it up sir?" "That won't be a problem." He cocked his shotgun and shot it. It lit up and so did the powder. You guys watched the sky sparkle. You looked at Sare, he wa crying. You saluted and so did he. As he took your hand into his.

Simmons

"It will work?" "Yes. The math does not lie (Y/N). Watch." He called everyone in order. You both looked at each other and lir it up. It worked and it was truly bueatiful. "You missed one problem." "What?" You held his arm and your head on the shoulder. He went red, but did the same.

Grif

"How's the food going?" "Very well (Y/N). Enough for me." You chuckled and took a hot dog. You sat down, along aside you Grif too. Lopez lit it up. You guys watched the sky lit up. "(Y/N)..." "What?" You turned to him and he wiped of a stain on your lips. You blushed, as he whispered into your ear. "Happy Fourth of July."

Lopez

You watched as the fireworks lit up the sky. But you realized Lopez wasn't here. You lokked for him. Until he sat in a dark corner. You smiled and went to him. You next to him and layed your head on shoulder. He did the same.

Doc

"Don't worry I'll protect you." "O-Okay. Thanks." "Wait for us." "Finally. Can we start now!?" "Yes Tucker, for the millionth time." Church said, as he lit it up. Doc jumped at the explosion. But you kissed him to calm him. Soon, he was starting to get used to it.