Yandere Bitters X Reader

"I have to get out if here!" You rocked the chair. Hoping to fall and rub against that sharp pipe. When it felt like tipping you smiled. "Now now, don't want to hurt yourself." You screamed and tried to get away. But he held you and slapped you. Then kissed you so hard. You felt his tongue lick yours. You cried as he was doing this. He killed Palamo all because he was trying to steal you. Which he wasn't at all!

He stopped and pulled back. "Damn, you're so dumb. But so cute." He said, as he ripped your shirt. He then played with your breasts. You moaned as he played with your nipples. He then took his pants and showed you his cock. He then shoved your mouth onto his dick. He tightly gripped on your hair. He harshly bobbed your head on his dick. Making swallow the whole thing in your mouth. You choked and gagged when his dick your throat. You were so new to this. But it was so good. It was pain and pleasure. But you hated it so much. He went faster and faster. Feeling the dick hit you. You then cummed from it. Feeling the liquid go out. He stopped and pushed you and raised your legs up.

He then chuckled. "What?" "You cummed already, such a slut. But that means you want it now if you're that desperate." "No, Bitters please!" You begged, but didn't listen just took them off. He then thruated into you. You drooled and moaned as he grunted. He thursted into you with no mercy. Ypu body jumped as he pounded into. Your face was so slutty. He told you many dirty thing about you and what he was doing to you right now. Your mind went blank. You didn't care, but was shameless about it. He then kissed you and cummed his load into you. He pulled and squrited some more on your face.

"Just so you know, I will love you to the very end." He said, embraved you in his arms.