Carolina X Male Reader: Christmas

"C'mon, you're drunk." "I wanna fucking rematch!" She screamed. She was frailing her arms everywhere. She drank too much eggnog with alcohol. Probably because of the Leaderboard.

Finally, you found her room. You entered, and laid her on the bed. "Finally, now time to- Mph!" Ypu were cut off by Carolina kissing you. She already dived her tongue in yours. He pulled away and went to your pants.

"Carolina, no!" You screamed, but you didn't want to hurt her.  She laughed and continued to do it. Until it sprang out, and it wasn't big, but average. She started to stroke it. She licked the tip, slowly. You covered your mouth to keep quiet. But she wasn't going to give up. So she swallowed your entire length. You moaned through your hand.  As she sucked and licked on your length. You cummed in her mouth, and she swallowed all  of it. She had a smirk, as she wiped some off. "You taste really delicious, (Y/N)." She purred on your name. That made you hard, and she looked it. It was bigger than before. She was going to touch it. But you panicked and flipped her under you.

Now you were on top. "Ngh...ha?" You were now confused, but Carolina slapped you. Now she was back on top, and this time, she was going extreme.

He grabbed your wrists and put them over head. While doing that, her breast were in your face. So you licked the nipple. She got up, and blushed. It was a cute movement, but was gone. Finally, it was time, no more games.

She immediately rammed herself onto to you. You immediately cummed, but she just kept on going. She was tight and wet. It was so good, it turns out, she's a virgin. So of course she would be moaning loud. You often bucked your hips up so you could help her. "(Y/N), I'm gonna cum!" Then she cummed, and you followed along.

She fell on you, and you pushed her off. You put back her clothes, and yours. You put in her in bed.  Then left her room. "I'm fucking dead."

Next Day

You were walking to your locker. You opened it, and thank God it was next Wyoming's. But someone slammed it, and you knew who it was. You took a deep breath. "Look I'm sorry what-" She pulled you, and bit your neck. It was a hickey. "See me at my room tonight." She whispered in your ear. Then left, leaving you shocked.